stainboynewbie
16 posts

Posted:
Hope it's alright to start a new thread, all the Sheffield threads I found were quite old and by people visiting the city for only a few days. I'm suprised there isn't already a thread for Sheffield considering the Poi in the Park - which I also can't find any really recent info on.

Anyhoo, I'm moving up to Sheffield soon to start all over again as a student. Total newb with regards to all these skills but interested anyway. Would be good to fill my free time with some meetups so I don't get all lonely stuck in my flat redface

I'm also coming to PLAY, so would love to see some Sheffielders there!

poiqueen17newbie
6 posts

Posted:
hey im not from sheff but not far from i went to poi in the park bout 3 years ago but it was pretty small, not seen or heard bout it since either.when u moving to sheff, need some poi friends noone i realy know other thn entertainers do it, its kinda alien to all my friends

stainboynewbie
16 posts

Posted:
I'm moving next week so give me a shout sometime. I'm going to join the Flying Teapots society at the uni, they have regular sessions during term time and other meets in the park I believe.

kamadjiBRONZE Member
20 posts

Posted:
Hey you Sheffield people ! What happen here ? Where is the time there was an event per week in Sheffield UK ??? (I'm talking about 2004 for myself...). Anyway, I'm now looking for people to meet and juggle with in Barcelona, but there is a terrific "0 result found" when I try to sort by country with "Spain"...

Hope you'll manage to make something in Sheffield soon !

Regards,

Olivier

An invisible string is like the invisible man, but with the shape of a string...

stainboynewbie
16 posts

Posted:
You might have more luck just searching for mentions of Spain or Barcelona. When I tried to filter by UK a lot of UK threads were left out, including this one.

poiqueen17newbie
6 posts

Posted:
whats the flying teapots tbh never heard of kit ud love to spin with some one soon if u private msg me i cud give u a contact number , missin not learning new things or practicing.x

spinspinsuganewbie
1 post

Posted:
hi, i live in sheffield and want to meet people who wanna swap poi moves and stuff.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: spinspinsuga

hi, i live in sheffield and want to meet people who wanna swap poi moves and stuff.

Flying Teapots Juggling night is every Monday night 7pm - 9pm at the church hall @ St Andrews Church on Upper Hanover Way, just down from Glossop Road/University Tram stop.

Teapots Webiste.

Your will meet some nice folk there who do poi.