Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Twirling Lessons in IPSWICH Brisbane Queensland

Login/Join to Participate

meppomBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
My name is Alison Meppom and I have been doing poi for 6 years now. weavesmiley juggleI offer group lesson for fire twirling from beginners to experts in fire poi spinning. Although the poi is not on fire for many lesson, in just a few sessions you can build the skills and confidence you need to be wowing your friends and family in this dynamic art!

What to bring:

I will provide all necessary practice equipment. Just bring yourself!

You are welcome to bring your own poi’s if you would rather spin with them during the session.

Under 18's:

If you are under 18 I would request a signed note from a parent / guardian that says that they have given their permission for you to learn to fire twirl with me.

Where: 1/203 BRISBANE ROAD IPSWICH / DANCING TIGER STUDIO

When: Wednesday Nights 5:30pm until 6:30pm

Cost: $15 first lesson and $10 every lesson after that

PHONE ALISON for bookings:0428712820

EDITED_BY: meppom (1185255609)

From Ali
I will change myself for no one but me

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey, good luck with that Alison! Do you ever come to Juggle Jam at Southbank Piazza on Mondays in Bris?? (don't be fooled by the name, there's all sorts of poiers and staffers and break dancers get down there) ....
Gabe

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....