Forums > Videos > Green Goblyns Fire Vid

Login/Join to Participate

BrieveBRONZE Member
15 posts

Posted:
He is Steve and my first true fire vid. Let me know whatca guys think.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hey that's a lotta editing!
my comments for you:
- if you are trying to be responsible and put a warning on your video, the good work is undone by the free use of the f word.
- try to perform somewhere with a little more light, so we can see what you are doing. this is particularly the case when you are fire breathing.
- try to avoid massive scrolling text as it can seem a little like a cliché
- clean up your planes a little. the body language during the poi sequence in the midddle of the video is very fearful.
- perhaps edit out clips where there is a low flame - for some chunks of your video there is naught but two specks of light flickering about.

overall you have set your video apart by the good effort put into post production. good work!
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

BrieveBRONZE Member
15 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the comments. The "Fearful" part of the Poi part (If I am thinking what part your talking about is because of Steves very poor choice of foot wear. He was wearing flip flops and it had just rained. he leaned forward and sliped losing one of the and almost falling.He will not make that mistake again :-) And the Editting is all Steve. I will try to light up some tiki torches the next time so you can see us a bit better.

Kooothormember
129 posts

Posted:
All like bender hehe
EDITED_BY: Kooothor (1183482324)

Kooothor , French Crew
~~~~
i'm in your kitchen, drinkin' your milk

BrieveBRONZE Member
15 posts

Posted:
Sorry Confused at that last one.

greengoblynnewbie
1 post

Posted:
That was my first poi spin, so if I am a little fearful it is because of that. Since then i have realized that they are quite less harmful than expected. The warning at the beginning is strictly facetious, nothing more.