• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 18

don't touch the positive with the negative end cause after all of the sparks you're left alone in the dark

Total posts: 83
Posted:I was going to post this same thing. It shocked me how much it resembled poi.

Fire eaters are the most conceited people. Especially when they're on fire. "Help me, save me, put me out, me, me, me..."

-Paolo the Fire Eater

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:i can do that....i just dun wanna

Owned by Mynci!

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:2A yoyoing rocks ubblol the dirty love child of poi and diablo
3A yoyo is even better that where you get all the on the string tangles with 2 yoyo's biggrin poi is just cripped yoyo IMO yoyo's absolutely rock and can do all the poi stuff including fire (video coming soon wink a crazy canadian and the worlds first fire yoyo)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Total posts: 365
Posted:that is right out crazy nice man

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool