Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Ostara - performing opportunity! 21st-23rd September 2007

Login/Join to Participate

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
EDIT: As I've just realised this event runs the same weekend as the Melbourne Juggling Convention which I am already going to. I won't be attending Ostara, but for anyone who is interested in twirling you are more than welcome to contact Ostara directly!

Hi!

For those who missed out on Winter Solstice or are craving for more seasonal celebration action, I've just been contacted by one of the crew at Ostara Festival at Aireys Inlet who are keen to have fire performers at their festival on the weekend of 21st to the 23rd of September.

If you are interested in fire performing do let me know, regardless of your discipline(s)! I am hoping to supply numbers to the Ostara crew within the next two to four weeks, so do PM or post your interest here smile

2007 SPRING EQUINOX MUSIC & LIFESTYLE FESTIVAL September 21, 22 & 23rd Breakfast Creek Road, Hidden Valley, Aireys Inlet – Victoria

More information can be found on https://www.myspace.com/ostarafestival

Might I add that this event runs between two awesome Australian festivals - 2Uberoz and Common Ground

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love and light,

Brenn.

EDITED_BY: Brenn (1183160614)

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Is there budget to fly me over? wink biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Durbs

Is there budget to fly me over? wink biggrin

If 'HoPPers love' was an internationally recognised currency, then yes ubblol

hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

pyrotekGOLD Member
old man fire
27 posts

Posted:
i have another performance that weekend. specifically when is fire performance wanted? i am not available on the saturday night.

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: arictocRAT

i have another performance that weekend. specifically when is fire performance wanted? i am not available on the saturday night.

I'm not sure when the fire performance is wanted: You are best to get in contact with the Ostara crew at their Myspace site. They will appreciate hearing from you though smile

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy