Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Southern Lights 2008 13-14-15th June!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
mattbassmanSILVER Member
Southern Lights Whore
51 posts

Posted:
Hi there, we have confirmed the same site for next year. 13-14-15th June. Announcments and discussion can be found HERE!!!

See you there

xxx

As a PS...

If you joined our forum a while ago, we suffered a catastrophic forum failure frown So please rejoin.

Many thanks and see you at SL 2008

Matt

EDITED_BY: mattbassman (1207242157)

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Yep! Thanks smile

Had a great time too- would have been better if I wasn't falling to bits, but you can't control my weird allergies wink

Nice to put some faces to names too, even if I have immediately forgotten them all.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
I think I've just about recovered now ubblol

I had a blast- thankyou so much to F.L.A.M.E, and eveyone I spent time with for making my first solo festival (and my only festival this year frown ) so fantastic hug

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
By the way, did you find your missing clothes item? It wasn't in my bag...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Haha, no. Shame though- I really liked that bra...

XLenX

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hmmm seems a lot of clothes went missing, so far Trouosers, bra, coat and in Kia's case everything just before Flame Oz ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Len - I have your bra, but you can't have it back.
Lynne says I look uber sexy in it biggrin

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I knew it was you, UCOF! But you were so convincing saying you were just looking for your radio-controlled submarine when I saw you sneaking about the tent that I believed you. tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Aw I really wish you weren't lying Jonny, I would gladly come and get it...

I was already getting flashbacks of that wierd thing you did with your shorts- now my bra has been added to the mental image. I'm sure that's not healthy...

XLenX

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Hi Everyone just a quickie, did anyone find 2 acryllics? 1 clear and 1 black? Buster from Yeovill Juggling club lost them saturday / sunday. Any help appreciated.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
We lost a few of our workshop hoops. If you picked them up to give them a good home, just remember they need to be wiggled regularly or the turn feral and bite. If you find they are becoming too much of a handful for you, we will happily take them back and re-domesticate them with no questions asked.

A mini orange hoop went for a walk as did a small pink/black fabric taped hoop, I also think we have lost a harlequin medium hoop in dark green/black/red/uv pink/uv green fabric tape. All were quite well used hoops and not in perfect condition, but if all our workshop hoops go walkabout it cuts down how much spreading of the love of the wiggle we can do.
EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1214129704)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
frown

not good, walking off with workshop equipment.

frown

Gayle.....!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'll keep an eye out, they may have got mixed up and placed back with someone elses.
(Our workshop equipment has taken a beating this year with loads breaking or going missing frown )

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
It's not the end of the world if they don't show up. Its just a bit of a pain in the bum. If they are out there giving someone joy I guess they fulfilled their purpose.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
wow sounds like you guys had an awsome time!

it was fun while it lasted, shame i was only there for a day but it was awsome seeing you all again biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Umm.. I don't *think* I lost it there, but... has anyone seen a driving license with the name Hazel on it..?

I took it out my bag as I was leaving, was sure I left it in my room, now I can't find it, despite turning the house upside down and shaking it for 2 days, and I'm wondering if I did manage to bring and lose it.. eek

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
 Written by :hamamelis

Umm.. I don't *think* I lost it there, but... has anyone seen a driving license with the name Hazel on it..?

Hi There Hazel, we havent had anything handed in so im guessing you may still have it somewhere...all is not lost

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Thanks all for oodles of fun!! I've never seen such an abundance of hoops! Loved the hammocks in the fairy area, watched dawn twinkle in from one of those. Big hugs and love to all the good people I knew already, those I met out in and haven't seen since Oz, and all the beautiful new people I met. See you back there next year.

Respect to the organizers for all their investments (on so many levels).

ps Hazel, check your tent. I've packed up my tent before and left stuff inside.

"Be the Bunny"

Page: ...