MudzgutGOLD Member
2 posts

Posted:
New to HoP and Poi in general.
Hoping to find more people in my area into movement and spinning and the like, whether as a hobby, performer, or lifestyle.

And now, onto the official intro style: biggrin

Name: Brian, Mudzgut, Gut, Penfold Pox
Hometown: Mentor On The Lake, Ohio (for the time being)
DOB: 12.25.1976
Sex: Male
Occupation(s): Cube Monkey in a job I despise AND Production staff/Performer at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire.
Favorite Food(s): Kung Pao Chicken and more.
Favorite Color(s): Green and Black.
Toys: So many to list! Computers, Devil Stix, Cards, Quarterstaves (staged combat), Swords (staged combat, fencing), Pixel Blocks, Didjeridoos...
Hobbies other than the obvious: Magic Tricks, Improv and Acting, Staged Combat
Education: BS in CS
Favorite Book(s): Aikido and the Way of Harmony, The Coldfire Trilogy, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and more...
Favorite Movie(s): Labyrinth, View Askew movies, The Crow, Hackers, John Woo films, and yet more...
Favorite TV show(s): Haven't watched actual TV in over 3 years, but I'm told I'd enjoy Heroes.
Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) If i can find a way, a performer and crafter in any and all of the arts I've picked up over the years. Right now, life and bills restrict that desire.
Favorite Music Artists/Composers: It took my wife over 9 hours to organize my CDs over a year ago, so let's say I appreciate many forms of music. If I haven't heard it, I want to hear it at least once to form my own opinion.
Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Lactose Intolerant, but I loved Coffee until I gave up caffeine.

Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Hi! Welcome to HoP!
It seems like Labrynth fans are coming out of the woodwork at the moment!
Tried firey devil sticks yet? They look damn cool!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

MudzgutGOLD Member
2 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the welcome!
Been a Labyrinth fan for years and years. I don't remember when I saw it as a kid, but I've loved the movie ever since my first time through it!

As for fire devil sticks, not yet. I knew someone that made a great set, but haven't seen them in years. Now comes the time to search for him once more and if not, buy them somewhere else.

Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP

and feel free to fall down any time you like.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil