Page:
Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Ok, i get really bad period pains when i'm on my period for the first day. Has anyone got any ideas as to what to take for it?

When i mean really bad i mean i'm crying my eyes out curled up in a ball type pain.

I tried the Pill but i didn't like the idea of altering my hormones and also the ones i tried had side effects, i know there are many different ones but i just dont want to take it. I've also tried a homeopathy one called New Generation that didn't work. Has anyone got any ideas? It's just i can't afford to spend one morning each month not being able to do anything.

Thanks
Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
So..ummm...arashi... when are you going to be travelling up here?

lol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
actually vaginal fluid is acetic. Semen is a base.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
basic , oops, sorry. in any case it's the opposite of what the gooey parts are, and in an already irritated hotspot can sometimes cause VID, which is no fun. but only sometimes, god, please don't abstain unless you get irritated whenever you get busy in moon time... i know all this because the second a girl starts bleeding (and i can always tell, love those pheromones) it's all she can do to keep me out of there! yummy yum! extra flavor lasts extra long!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
sweat beading on his forehead, he pities himself, and his "achey feeling in the abdomen"

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Rikomember
9 posts

Posted:
Astar seems to be really inspired in vaginal stuf.
Personnaly I don't have this problem, but I compatite...

Hey for those problems smoke Damiana...

Xirtammember
37 posts

Posted:
Hey:) 2 cents from the Canuck. Green tea works for me. Odd I know, but it does. Not, mind just a green tea tea bag, but the really stuff. The powder than dissolves in hot water. Expensive and hard to get but worth it. And while you're drinking it you can rest the tea bowl on your stomach which is more of that lovely heat thing Other than that have a

And Daddy! They took my boot!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
oooooh ouch... We all feel for you... Big HUGS to all these gorgeous people in this thread

quick note...
quote:
penny royal - good for crampage
...just a note for pregnant weman, I've heard, while penny royal is good for cramps and to bring on your period... it can also cause miscarrage... just thought I'd pass that on

ummmmm... pink poi... I know that feeling though... the don't want to moove curled up in a ball of pain feeling I also get lower back pain and an aking in my legs... I find a hot thing (hot water bottle or heat pack of some kind) is good for that... but for the actual cramping, I haven't found anything to help quite as well as *naprogizic* (not sure on spelling) Yay for western medician

....and well guys... a huge huggle never goes astray... especial when the grumpy PMT monster rears it's ugly head... like right at that time you want to run away and hide... give her a hug

I'd also just like to put out a BIG appriciation for all those guys that do put up with all that from girlfriends/sisters/mothers etc. each month... & just know that she doesn't WANT to feel like that and understanding and support is the best treatment...

BIG HUGS

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

moon fairymember
52 posts

Posted:
I always find that the only thing that helps is going for a long walk, or some kind of exercise. It is the abolute last thing you feel like, but it fixes it, and i get bad cramps...
how much does it suck to be female when oyu have your period?

"Life is not a series of gig lamps symmetrically arranged; life is a luminous halo, a semi-transparent envelope surrounding us from the beginning of consciousness to the end." - Virginia Woolf

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
In some cases a doctor can prescribe a vitamin b12 (might have been b6, but i think b12) suppliment, which is better for you than the pill, but u still shouldn't really take it for more than a year. It helps a little at a time over a couple of months.

Other than that, the tried and tested stuff that has already been listed + a good movie (ah, distractions...)

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yeah, walking helps. I only get really weird lower back pain (My girlfriends say its like pregnancy pain and always look at me funny) but its still ouchy when it comes. Narcotics do make it go away... NSAIDS can if its not too bad, but they have a lot less luck.... But not liking to rely on drugs, I'm usually just very unhappy....

And I've run into lots of partners what are quite bothered by it, so the orgasm route can be a bit trying. Altho non-pokey stimulation definetly gives the best orgasms..... And especially when all that bloods going to dry you out a lot faster than you usually would as well....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hug And yeah, i've been there where I won't move at all... it hasn't been so bad in the past year, but before....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

kayakergirlMember
1 post

Posted:
I haven't had my period yet and i really hope i don't get this happening to me, but i have heard thathaving a back rub at the bottom of the spine and at the top of your hips on the side is supposed to do wonders!

Good luck to all of you females out there!

Page: