• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 83
Posted:If I was making fire fingers on copper rods, how would I attach the wick to the rod and hold it secure to itself?

Probably much like building a fire fan. I did a search before posting this, but couldn't find much for fire fan guides.

Fire eaters are the most conceited people. Especially when they're on fire. "Help me, save me, put me out, me, me, me..."

-Paolo the Fire Eater

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:one way to secure wick on thin wire is to bend the wire back and affix the wicking (via screws or wire or kevlar thread) to the wider shape. put it on tightly cus it may slip down otherwise.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Total posts: 15
Posted:Since your using Copper you could flatten the tip and center and put a bolt thru it. But that depends on your thinkness of copper etc. Loop at the end and sew the side of the wick with kevlar thread would be the way I would do it.

Total posts: 327
Posted:This is the design that I have been making and selling for a long time

Non-Https Image Link

fake teeth and glue
fake teeth and glue

Checking who's online, watching you!
Total posts: 1972
Posted:I've been thinking of making some out of wire for a long time, anyone got any suggestions?
a good way to attach it to your fingers, lengths, materials and such.

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

Are we there yet?
Total posts: 1897
Posted:there are a few threads on their construction - have a look in the archives... smile