Forums > Videos > Ghost goes Fireshow

Login/Join to Participate

Ghost26GOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
Ok here is are 2 little videos, parts of my show.

The Opening: biggrin

The Ending: ubbloco

I hope u enjoy watching it ...

Its far away from being perfect like yuta or else but after 8 month its ok for the moment meditate

EDITED_BY: Ghost26 (1181832368)

Ghost26GOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
no sorry only have the first part and the ending but ill try to record the other parts

mmmh there was enough space between the audience and the sparkles ... and i used only a smal amount of wirewool it was just like a short but impressive finish rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Ghost26 (1181829420)

Ghost26GOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
mmmmh no reply's .... umm are the vids so bad?
Ok i watched the vid of divine and im far away of being so good but .... its ok for the moment ... isnt it?

Ps. my english is very bad so be gentle to me redface

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
oh I like the pictures at the end of the second video, especially the first one.

I don't think we think they are bad, but after awhile it's hard to come up with something that we haven't said a million times before in other threads

Plus there are so many videos to watch...even regulars don't get a lot of comments on their videos. Don't feel bad, it's not you

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Ghost26GOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
i know but i dont want to hear nice vid or fantastik movement ... im trying to get better and some tips or criticism would help a lot ... ok i watch many videos and ill try to convert as much as posible but without any help learning new stuff ist very hard ... frown