Forums > Meet Others > Spinning in Bournemouth this summer?

Login/Join to Participate

LadyDayBRONZE Member
18 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna be in Bournemouth this summer (july 23rd to august 2nd), so I was wondering if there's gonna be any meetings, with you twirly people showing off your skills and having fun. In Denmark, the number of spinners is close to none, so a good fire-party on the beach or in the bournemouth gardens would be great! biggrin
Well, let me know

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
no problem wink every tuesday down by the big balloon around 7ish people meet, spinners, drummers and occasionally a magician biggrin look for staffs and ask for Lee (me) Simon, Rez or Matt we should be around feel free to drop me a PM before you go as it is probably only the tuesday before / after play when you'll be down normally a huge crowd of tourists stop to watch all the groovy spinning before we move to the car park to do fire

come join the fun and keep an eye on the big up bournemouth thread in meet others (unfortunately most bournmouth spinners don't seem to be online but me and strugz could well be there wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Ok then English Summer time is apparently round the corner... the big ballon in the gardens will soon be up...so...that can only mean one thing!!!

The Tuesday meet will soon be reserected!! may be worth checking/joining this more local site for info on it:

https://www.flamefireshows.com/forums.php

Anyways see you all soon I hope