Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > World juggling day 2007 Canberra Australia

Login/Join to Participate

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
To honour the founding of the International Jugglers' Association in June 1947, the IJA annually declares a Saturday in June as "World Juggling Day." This year, in 2007, it is inviting individual jugglers and juggling groups around the world to create events on Saturday, June 16, designed to spotlight juggling.

Unfortunately World juggling day in Canberra is not going to be the large two day event it has been the last couple of years due to funding cuts and unforseen circumstance but that is not going to stop us from having the best world juggling day ever. Read below for information about what is going on.

On Saturday 16th June join Warehouse circus’ Tiana and Debbie in Garema Place (at the chess pit) between 2pm - 6pm for a massive 6-hour circus jam to celebrate World Juggling Day. Bring your toys, share skills and meet new people. Fire from about 5pm (when it starts getting dark).
All jugglers and would be jugglers welcome.

Any Questions?? pls free to email me. Jane.schofield@health.gov.au
Would love to see you there.

Jane

Ps. If you do come, make sure you come say hi to me, I’ll be the one with lots of hula hoops and a broken foot : )

Pps : if you want a filer to print and put up at your work or school or some thing email me. : )
biggrin

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
I know it is a dastardly deed but
*bump*

World juggling day is tomorrow. Who is excited??

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />