Forums > Social Chat > No..I dont need that hair! My First Burn

Login/Join to Participate

Hypnotic
Total posts: 44
Posted:{I dont think it worked last time so Im posting again}

I had my first burn last Sun after 6-7 years of glowstick poi. I burned off the hair on my left hand atempting a spiral wrap. It just kinda stopped so I had to quickly get them off my hands and get some momentum back. Another intance I burnt some hair on my eyebrow messing up behind my back I think. They all seemed amazed that was my first burn so I guess I did ok.

Over all I had a great night, Dark Tribal, beer, a bunch of wierdos (includeing me) spinning fire what more could you ask for. I cant thank my new friends enough who treated me to their hospitality and their fire poi. I am definately bitten by the fire bug and aware of the necessary saftey. Thanks to everyone.

Delete Topic

_Adam_
_Adam_

Total posts: 35
Posted:Congratulations on your first burn!

Did you find you were a bit more nervous with fire and less hesitant to pull over more complex moves? I know I was on my first burn.

Delete

Rellizate
Rellizate

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:I was atomicpeanut man. lol

Hope it went well. Who needs hair? I singed my moustache! lol

Delete

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted: Written by: Beat Junkie

{I dont think it worked last time so Im posting again}

Yes it did

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Hypnotic
Total posts: 44
Posted:thank you Spanner I guess we can just let this thread die.

I was a bit nervious. Though I have a flow that is very easy for me that everyone loves that includes butterflies that everyone loves so it was too bad.

Delete