marinewbie
5 posts

Posted:
hey ya !!
well hmm im really worried cuz i would love to spin fire poi but i dont know if they r dangerous sooo... wat can u tell me about that??n the problem is that is so much fire around u that u dont know when u have burn urself or.... they r still ur poi n tell with what i can light 'em up!!
thnxxlol smile

b cool dont go 2 school lol...
better...do poi spinnin'

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
what can i tell you about firetwirling? ubblol

i can tell you how to do a search. what do they say? give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll stop pestering you for more seafood? tongue

have a read through here and try searching [Old link] smile

have fun learning off your own initiative smile

mjk.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol rotfl

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

marinewbie
5 posts

Posted:
thanks for all the recomndations and i'll try to write more properly jiji i mean without the abreviations jijiji is just that you know i get use to them....well and i see firetwirling is quit difficult and dangerous here my friend says "you are going to kill yourself" jaja and maybe she is right jaja,hope i dont die trying.
well..........ill tell you about it!!
thanks again!!!!!!

better...do poi spinnin'

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Mari, practice and practice and practice with sock poi or unlit fire poi before you light up. FIre poi ARE dangerous in that you can whack yourself in the head, and many other places, have fuel accidents, burn your hand and so on. Read everything on this site about fuels and safety very carefully.

Never light up without a way to put out (a wet towel is by far the easiest and best method) And always have someone with you to help if you get into the slightest trouble.

And remember always, fire spinning is NOT about speed or proving anything or showing off. It is about being centred and having self control.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

marinewbie
5 posts

Posted:
jaja of course i know how to spinn i would be insane if i ask for fire poi i dont even know jaja...and i see that its quit a big responsability friday is my b-day and i may be getting some fire poi...so ill tell you!!!by the way i have been practicing a lot ijiji and i dont hit myself anymory not even a little!!
Good luck 4 me!!

better...do poi spinnin'