Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Plan to spin in Eindhoven!!! 8) Whant to meet people 8)

Login/Join to Participate

BekarPLATINUM Member
Best fire theatre of BY, PL and UA in 2007, Bychyna competition
54 posts

Posted:
Hello, People!

We are a fire-theatre from Belarus, Minsk city.
And we are planning to make perfomances in Eindhoven city, Netherlands.

We will take part in the Vikingmarkt-2007 in the Eindhoven Openlucht Museum.
8)
Is there anyone from Eindhoven?
Or, may be, anyone from Belgium, or from France?

Because we are want to hitch-hike France and another countries soma days after finishing of the Festival (from 31.05 till 5.06).

Will be glad to meet You, People! 8)

Thank You very much in advance!

Bekar,
Minsk, Belarus.

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

BekarPLATINUM Member
Best fire theatre of BY, PL and UA in 2007, Bychyna competition
54 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...
Ok.
I got it 8)

Here is nobody from Eindhoven...
8)
See You

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I didn't know any off the top of my head, but i tried the forum search for holland, and this thread is still active :

[Old link]

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Hi Bekar!

I think you'll get the most response if you go here:

[Old link]

...yes, it's the 114 page Dutch Spinning thread... just skip the first 113 pages and post on the last one biggrin Unfortunately I'll be in england & spain myself until the 4th, but I'm sure some people will want to meet up. There may be people going to the Vikingmarkt, but if not, you could also suggest a meet in Utrecht, which is 50 minutes by train from Eindhoven. Because it's in the middle of the country, that's where most people show up for meets.

You could also contact [Old link]
as he lives quite close to Eindhoven: he will probably know which spinners are in the area.

Have fun in Holland!

everyone's unique except me