Forums > Social Chat > Another rant, unfortunately...

Login/Join to Participate

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:

I have to say, some of the worse drivers I've seen on the road are bloody instructors.
Luckily me being the naturally talented bloke I am I only needed two lessons and passed first time

You know, you could always try complaining. People say English people moan a lot..which is true, but never to the right people. Either that or don't pay them

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Booo!
You didn't want a car anyway...get a motorbike..sex on wheels ggrrrrroooaaarrr!

Hello btw, read your intro but didn't post as I've been far too busy

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Spanner in sympathy of crap driving instructors. It is bad but worth persevering. Anyone friends of yours who passed their test who could reccommend one?

I had one driving instructor who told me I would never pass my test because of my personality. I thought, well at least I've got one! He also used to teach me something one week and the tell me off for it the next.

After several other (crap) instructors I booked my test. I had my own car and used to drive everywhere. With only 3 weeks to iron out my bad habits a new instructor took me out on a 70mph road and said lets see what you can do, he was great and never used the dual controls once. Needless to say I passed first time

Good luck!

Are we nearly there yet?

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
oh that suck big time.
one good thing about living in canberra is that all driving instructors are checked up on by the govonment regulaly i think it should be like that every where.

missie

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />