• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540

any other people going?

How many frenchies am I going to see there?

great line up, including Stefan Sing, Ryan Mellors, Jeanine ubblove, tr'espace (awesome Diabolo), marijke Gevers (The best clubswinging act i ever saw)

looking forward to this. biggrin juggle weavesmiley

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Total posts: 92
Posted:lucky you are...

I was at this convention last year...and that was really gooood...

hope you have the chance to see Camille...a beautifull clubswingirl ubbloco.... ubblove

and there will be lot of friends from Festiflam...a crew from south a france who love play with fire... weavesmiley

Enjoy....and take some picture if you can...

Yvan smile

poi poi poi poi poi poi poi poi pong.......

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
Total posts: 6140
Posted:If i'd have known about it sooner i'd have been there! Damn it! My parents live about an hour or so drive away from Toulouse!

Next year....

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...