• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > anyone know where to get kevlar in vancouver?

Login/Join to Participate

dangerboy

dangerboy

original member

Total posts: 205
Posted:hey folks. now that luxotica is out of commission cause of her baby, does anyone know where to buy kevlar wick and rope/thread in vancouver? i find it hard to believe she was the only source in a city this big.

thanks kids!

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Delete Topic

tim_marston

addict

Total posts: 614
Posted:these might help fella??

http://www.jugglingdb.com/vendors/index.php?country=38

Delete

DarkFyre
BRONZE Member since Nov 2005

DarkFyre

HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs

Total posts: 1965
Posted:I should point out that the HoP Shop stocks Kevlar and from what I've seen it's cheaper than in the shops not to mention that HoP has a great response time so you won't be waiting too long.

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

Delete

dangerboy

dangerboy

original member

Total posts: 205
Posted:thanks folks. i would normally totally buy from HoP, but i need it for this weekend, and i would be very impressed if gear could get to me from NZ in that short a time. i'll have a look at that site, tim. thanks very much for the heads up.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:wave

Fantastic to see you back Mr Dangerboy!
Welcome back!

*removes his hat*

Delete

polarity
SILVER Member since May 2005

polarity

veteran

Total posts: 1228
Posted:I hope you're going to give that back biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete