Forums > Meet Others > moving to cardiff! wanna meet some spinners!

Login/Join to Participate

dreadhead666newbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, I'm moving to cardiff (cathays to be exact) on the 1st july 2007! have been practicing poi since last summer and wondered if anyone in that area is looking for someone to spin with? or clubs etc... i wanna learn more! and would be a great opportunity to meet some new faces. Ive read the forum posts, and notice there are a few in cardiff so get in touch! maybe we could meet up when i get settled!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
Hi dreadhead welcome to HoP!

I'm a cardiff one, and i live in cathays! There are many more, we tend to convene in the Cymru baby yeah! thread which is just below this one somewhere... If you read the first post you can find some info about regular meets and the general poi scene in town, and follow the thread for other extra HoP meets... of course when you get to cathays, there is mucho opportunity for spontaneous park meets, especially as you will be just round the corner! Get in touch and we'll see you in July biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

UnclassifiedLeggyGirlBRONZE Member
One day penguins will take over the world
916 posts

Posted:
ditto to what NOn said, get ur bum to the Cymru baby, yeah thread, muchos info there on all cardiff based poi stuff biggrin

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

grue_18@yahoo.comBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
hey guys, i live in bridgend and would like to meet up with some others into poi. can easily get to cardiff.

if anyone is interested, please email me at grue_18@yahoo.com

Paul...