AgentChesterDesmondGOLD Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
Sage will be doing poi and staff workshops in NYC in june. June 9th will be a beginners poi workshop at 10 am and a intermediate/advance poi workshop at 2pm. The staff workshop will be on 6/10. Anyone interested can email her at sagefire88@hotmail.com. All classes are limited to 15 people.

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Hey Sage,

It looks like your workshop will be during the WildFire festival in which case, most of the NY spinners will be in CT. It would probably be more productive for you to reschedule for another day... That is, if you can. Otherwise, I wish you the best. Also, if you're ever in Philly, hit me up!

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

AgentChesterDesmondGOLD Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
I'm not Sage....I have just been talking to her via email about the workshops and she said she needed help spreading the word so I figured I'd post here. Although I'm sure she will post herself once she had more info.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
So I'm in the middle of writing a response to this and Sage calls me out of the blue. biggrin

How cosmic is that?!

I'll try to make it (though I'm kinda over poi) and will do my best to spread the word once it's passed to me.

I believe that Sage will be posting official information at a later date so let's just assume that this thread is the teaser. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]