Forums > Meet Others > anyone live near brisbane in australia

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
mystery_blackSILVER Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone lived in brisbane in australia confused

Me and some of my mates have only just started fire twirling a few weeks ago. We have a street performance coming up in two weeks.

I mostly use the fire staff but i am learning how to use the poi's to.

If anyone lives near Rochedale south in brisbane email me sometime and give me some ideas for my performance or if you know any tricks please don't hesitate to email me

from megz biggrin weavesmiley

44 posts

Posted:
jst got home mouth is still numb and im a bit drozy. tomorrow im gonna be in pain lol oh well as u said anita =i get to bum round in bed biggrin

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
ooooh good luck, teeth things are yuck. Hope you;ve got lots of nice interesting pain killers and DVDs hug

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

_Annie_BRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
You know what.. I really hate this phone. But yea, I got your texts *was at work* Hope your okay chicky. You get to boss people around.

Just think.. in a weeks time you could be eating yummy food again...

Word, Im hungry lol

44 posts

Posted:
Lol yeah nice one ani, Why don't you get yourself a new phone then?:D

I have to wear a jaw ice pack every night and sleep sitting up. Its so hard sleeping while i am sitting up. The worst bit isn't over lol. I have to wash my mouth out soon with salt, warm water and bicarda soda(however you spell it) I have been trying to eat custard but even that is hard. frown

my cheeks aren't that swollen either but my right side of my face is killing me. eek

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
well, when i had a septoplasty & adenoidectomy to straighten my broken nose & clear out airways, i had to squirt a similar mixture up my nose to clear it out - not very nice at all!
was lovely to meet you on saturday. take care of yourself hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

_Annie_BRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
Meg.. I should REALLY start learning to say no to work.. working this weekend AGAIN! ARGH *gets annoyed*

wolfbro001SILVER Member
77 posts

Posted:
hey smile it's james from the gooble party. howzit goin? sorry i haven't been able to reply to your sms', I'm out of credit frown but I'll add you to my msn biggrin problem solved wink

_Annie_BRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
Hi james! Its anita here! dont you just hate cell phones that decide to have no money on them?

I set my hair on fire again meg,,

44 posts

Posted:
lol i don't come on for a day and these are the message i get lol. Anita stop burning your hair or you will become bold.

Heya james thats alright that you didn't have credit. I am sure i can talk to you on msn someday.

Man i had a rough time the smorning. 2am i woke up feeling ill cause i hadn't been eating or drinking cus of the pain. I spent an hour being sick then mum made me eat baby food cause i had to have something in my stomach.:(

I'm not feeling so sick now. I had more baby food the smorning and then an hour n half sleep. So i am feeling alot better. I will beable to take these icepacks off tonight Yay! but i kinda like having them on because they numb my cheeks and cut the pain out.ubblol

Anita the reason you say yes to work all the time is because you want the money lol.

I should be all better by next week and start practicing with your staff once again Anita. cool

Well till next time i am on here cya... and anita...STOP BURNING YOUR HAIR OFF! ubbloco

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Hmm I am certainly not looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth out after reading your experience lol Maybe i will just ask for a takehome pack of morphine biggrin bounce

Oh and both of you should make introduction threads in the introduction section :P

Edit: Just realised there is already one introduction thread for me to spam on. Hurrah ubbloco
EDITED_BY: Basstones (1179278117)

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

wolfbro001SILVER Member
77 posts

Posted:
you have too much spare time bass... lol...

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Actually this week is ridiculously busy for me :P Cut about 3 forums from my normal stuff, dont have time to read most thread on hop anymore either frown

Just watch for events and stuff

wolfbro001SILVER Member
77 posts

Posted:
ah, k. fair enough. lol.

_Annie_BRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
Omg, stocktake, was a killer!!! Stupid warehouse. 10 hours stuck doing the scanning and so fort. Very very lame. haha my ring tone is the gay eskimo... not cool when people phone u at work.. an old lady gave me a dirty look!!

44 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,:D

I am still recovering from getting 4 wisdom teeth out last money. I am able to eat acutal food instead of mushed up food and baby food.ubblol

I had a pie yesterday. hehe but could only eat the middle but still it was meat! real food.:D

I am starting to slowly practice my poi's hehe. James and Tony you have to teach me guys.ubbrollsmile

What's everyone doing for the state of origin tomorrow night? I am trying to get friends to come over.

Go da blue! I mean....*hides* yes i am a blue surporter. i am from NSW lol.ubblol

Oh well. hope to hear from all of you's soon.

Bye hug

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Allo again smile

You should come create a thread in the introductions board, alot better place to chat bounce

Glad to hear you are feeling better, sounds like you are definitely through the worst of it smile

Go the reds ubblol

44 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,:D

I posted in the introduction Thread hehe. Also just wanted to inform you that i am making a website for me, steph and Anita. the girls i fire twirl with. Its gonna be called Pyro sister Fire twirling site.

Anita i need those photos and videos when you have the time cause then i can load them on the site and start building the site.ubbidea

I also lit my poi's on fire last night.:D i was so scared at the start but then i got use to them. I need to learn how to put them out though ubblol

Well hope to hear from everyone cya weavesmiley biggrin

Page: