• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:Does anyone know if there are any places in ohio to take classes or gathering to get together and learn more?

Delete Topic

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted:I will be coming to Ohio this summer, but just for a few days.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

FatGuru
SILVER Member since Apr 2007

FatGuru

Total posts: 40
Posted:Im from Ohio! Where about r u located? Me n some Phreinds are accually starting a spinning group.

"It is far better to know you think than it is to think you know." -FAT-

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:dose body armour come as standard???

Delete

Posted:I am from Columbus

Delete

Raising_the_moon

Total posts: 2
Posted:I'm also looking to meet others in Ohio. I currently live in the Canton/Akron area. If anyones interested feel free to contact me.

Delete

Posted:I am from Akron, Ohio and is currently looking for others to help me.

Delete

Posted:Is there no one in cincinnati ohio area who does poi, fire dancing?

Delete

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted:Hi everyone! Totally forgot to post here *cough*
So: I already am in Ohio and I am going to leave again in two weeks (On June 22). I'm in Oxford, but unfortunately I don't have a car. Is anyone interested in meeting up? Maybe tomorrow evening? The only problem is that you would probably have to come and meet me here. But hey, we've got a nice lake here = good place for fire spinning!

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete