sunpixieSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
biggrinhello. ages ago there i saw a picture of a flying machine invention someone drew on homeofpoi, but cant remember where! or when! i wanted to show my freind the magnificent contraption as, maybe, we were looking for ideas of flying machine, actually i cant remember why we were looking for it, it seemed so important yesterday! really wanted to find it again. anyone know who drewed it? weavesmiley

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
Hmm. If you want to make a flying contraption why not strap your shoes to a plank and start spinning hyperplanes really fast? weavesmiley devil ubbloco

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Someone has actually made a flying machine, I saw it in the Metro paper a while ago. It was like a bicycle with retractable helicopter blades, the guy who made it is selling it as a put together kit for abut £18,000. I really want one! Knowing my luck it was probably an April fools...

Oh, I found it!: https://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=46170&in_page_id=34

Sorry, offtopic

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

sunpixieSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
yeah! it was something like this - a bike with lots of contraptions on it. i loved the picture and wanted to see it again. anyone seen it? maybe it flew off. it was on here somewhere.. should have tied the bycycle chain to it. there may be some pixies causing havoc with it somewhere. maybe its stuck up a tree.

sunpixieSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
.. strapping me shoes to a plank sounds a bit heavy.. wearing barefeets best..

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Maybe have a look in Oli's or Duballstar's gallery. I seem to remember there being pictures of weird contraptions coming out of their minds...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
a mate of mine suggested making a flying machine by strapping a rubik's cube to a duck... or was that his idea for a time machine?... whichever it was, he is actually a visionary in the field i think rolleyes

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...