Page:
so_breadBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
i would say my favourite quote would be
'There is no 'I' in 'team' but there is one in 'pie', as in 'meat pie' and 'meat' is an anagram of team......or something' - Shaune of the Dead

whats your? bounce bounce2 bounce

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
all from human traffic

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod [censored] to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah! (jip)

I'm making love to the music man. And believe me, I can go all night. (moff)

The Emperor... wants to conquer outer space. Yoda... wants to explore inner space. (moff while high)

Jip: [after discussing the huge phonebill Moff ran up after a drunken phone-sex session] How many times have I told ya, get your own [censored] flat. Get your own flat man, you need your own flat. It's a piece of piss, you can get it on the social.
Moff: [sighs] Where am I gonna go for [censored] sake?
Jip: I dunno. What the [censored] do you care?
[gestures a wanking hand]
Jip: As long as it's got a [censored] phone-line you're all right ain't ya
Moff: [laughs] [censored] off you [censored].

that has to be the funniest most realistic film ever. well if your a raver it is.

and

independance day

Captain Steven Hiller: Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad... and what the hell is that smell? I could've been at a barbecue! But I ain't mad.

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

so_breadBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
what? say what again mother f***er! i dare you! a double dare you!

samuel L jackson- pulp fiction (wicked)

sassyMy mother advises not to stand on the dryer whilst drunk
43 posts

Posted:
"You, sir, offend reason! May I offend it with you?"

(Peter Pan-um, one of them movies..)

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
This is actually from an old performance of 'Othello' that I saw many year ago on the BBC...but it's one of my all time favourite quotes...

It is Othello, himself...speaking of Desdemona...

'Put out the light, and then put out the light:

If I quench thee, thou flaming minister,

I can again thy flaming light restore,

Should I repent me: but once put out thy light,

Thou cunning'st pattern of excelling nature,

I know not where is that Promethean heat

That can thy light relume. When I have pluck'd the rose

I cannot give it vital growth again.

It needs must wither: I'll smell it on the tree.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Kathain...how 'bout this one???

'Boom, baby!!!' Kuzko...Emperor's New Groove
EDITED_BY: fyrespirit (1178081004)

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine. ~ amelie, talking to her dad while he isnt paying attention

So, my little Amélie, your bones aren't made of glass.
You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance go by,
eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle
as my skeleton. So, go ahead, dammit! ~ from amelie again

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
Nuns, no sense of humor...
The Kurgan in Highlander

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

Sealeymember
30 posts

Posted:
"I kick arse for the lord!" - Australian zombie slaying vicar in "Braindead"

"We can't stop here, this is bat country!" - "Fear and Loathing"

"ALL RIGHT! MACARONI! YESSSS!" - "Benchwarmers"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
'You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!!!' - Dr Strangelove

'Looks like the upper hand, is on the other foot Sadam!!' - Hot Shots Part Deux

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll...chips, dips, chains, whips...You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing"

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

Sealeymember
30 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brenn

"RUNNN! GOOO!!!! ..... GET TO DAH CHOPPAH!!!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator.

Cracks me up every time.

Arnie rocks. I love that bit in that christmas film he did where he's like "Jaimeeee! I AM TURBOMAN!"

In fact whenever he says anything it's damn funny.

But at the start of Commando when he's carrying trees hahaha..... all hail arnie, king of cheese (either him or van damme)

Azinewbie
13 posts

Posted:
All quotes from one of my very favourite comedy films (and there are so few, given that most block-busting comedy films out, of late, are utter, mind-numbing tripe!) Empire Records -

Lucas: Mitchell's the man Joe.
Joe: And the man calls all the shots.
Lucas: Damn the man.
Joe: Let me explain it to you. Mitchell's the man. I'm the idiot. You're the screw-up. And we're all losers. Welcome to music town.

A.J.: Joe, I need to ask your advice. Now I know you know a lot about love and women and all that sort of thing...
Joe: Oh yeah, my wife left me for another woman and my girlfriend forced me to leave at gunpoint. Does this qualify me?

Lucas (after having just lost all Joe's money gambling in Atlantic City): I wonder if I'll be held responsible for this.

Lucas: The fat man walks alone.

Lucas: Joe, I can categorically say that you are not a bigger banana-head.

Gina: Attention Rex Manning fans, to your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by night manager, Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first hundred customers. Just another tasty treat from the gang at Empire Records.

Fin.

Hairy TaitBRONZE Member
109 posts

Posted:
Doc Brown in Back to the future again.... but there's a veritale feast of quotable moments from that film...

"Ah.. I remember when this was all farmland as far as the eye could see... Old man Peabody owned all of this... had this crazy idea about breeding... pine trees...."

Quality!

It's a very interesting story, Future Boy....!

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
"Wait, how did you get here before us?"
"I... uhh... Kronk?"
"I don't know, by all accounts it doesn't make sense."

-Emperor's New Groove (Possibly my favourite Disney film ever, because it takes the michael out of itself.

And my favourite exchange from Firefly:

JAYNE: Six men came to kill me one time, and the best of them carried this. It's a Callahan fullbore autolock, customized trigger and double cartridge thourough-gage.

[He holds it out to Mal.]

JAYNE: It is my very favorite gun.

MAL: The explosive diarrhea of an elephant, are you offering me a trade?

JAYNE: A trade? Hell, it's theft! This is the best gun made by man, and its got extreme sentimental value! It's miles more worthy'n what you got.

MAL: "What I got" - she has a name.

JAYNE: So does this! I call her Vera.

MAL: Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle...

(And from the movie: Simon - "It's ok to leave them to die")

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

theCaitiffnewbie
16 posts

Posted:
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

All from one of the best "male" movies of all time; Fight Club.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yay @ Sethis for 'Serenity'

From the Movie

THE OPERATIVE: Do you know what your sin is?

MAL: Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven... But right now, I'd have to go with 'Wrath'.

From the Series

BOOK: Mal, if you take advantage of this girl, you will burn in the special level of hell, one reserved for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre....

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
From 'Clue'

COLONEL MUSTARD: How many husbands have you had?

MRS WHITE: Mine or other womens?

COLONEL MUSTARD: Yours

MRS WHITE: Five

COLONEL MUSTARD: Five??

MRS WHITE: Yes, Five. Husbands should be like Kleenex - soft, strong and disposable...

COLONEL MUSTARD: You lure men to their deaths like spiders with flies!

MRS WHITE: Flies are where men are most vulnerable...

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I'm Spartacus!

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
cant resist....
"No i'm spartacus!"

"I call this the camberwell carrot, because i invented it in camberwell, and it looks like a carrot..."

in reference to Neon's post above...
"You were kissing? well isn't that... special"

died laughing at that one...

oh and the best quote from any film imho is from Narnia...

"we're not heroes, we're from Finchley!"

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
...."hello clarice" of course must be imitated in a creepy voice.

" were men, were men in tights, we roam around the forest looking for fights...... we may look like pansies.... ect ect"

robin hood men in tights is ace!

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
There's still life in the old lady yet! ~ lestat from interview with a vampire

ooo prawn, that reminds me:

im having an old friend for dinner ~ dr hanibal lecter

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
'Yes London! . . . You know, fish, chips, cup'o'tea, bad food, worse weather, mary f***ing poppins LONDON!! [Snatch]

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
 Written by: theCaitiff

"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy censored we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

All from one of the best "male" movies of all time; Fight Club.

i was going to put a couple of those, good choices.

"Guns for show, Knives for a pro." think it's Cook from Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels. great movie just cant think of any mroe quotes from it.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

SunnySammySILVER Member
Watching the Sky
453 posts

Posted:
I could list so many quote from Snatch. As with Lock Stock . . .

Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: What was that? Armed? What do you mean armed? Armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

sunny
I jumped into the river, what did i see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me. wink

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
"Listen! Do you smell something?" - Ghostbusters (Egon in the Library)

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
"My name is not censored Warren!"
"His name's not Warren!"
"His name's not Warren?"
"I thought his name was Warren?"
- Empire Records

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
- Star Wars, Episode I (Obi-Wan)
- Star Wars, Episode II (Qui-Gon)
- Star Wars, Episode III (Darth Vader)
- Star Wars, Episode IV-VI (Luke Skywalker)

I might be a bit of a Star Wars fan redface

"What we do in life, echoes throughout eternity"
- Gladiator

Kupo!

Page: