nostupidnickBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
i bought stuff and it says shipped by air. It has said that for 14 days. where the heck is it?! Am i ever going to get it

888GOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
don t worry , you will ... sunny

breathing is a safe and effective way of fighting death and death relative symptoms...most doctor agree that breathing is an excellent way to stay alive.
it s great!affordable!and great for your sex life!
start breathing today,TODAY!or else..start dying!

ubersmackSILVER Member
journeyman
73 posts

Posted:
Shoot HoP an email, and make sure they didnt try and deliver it but you where not there to sign for it or something (whichever shipping company delivers there).

"Runs with Scissors"

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
If you need to communicate with the HoP shop, do it directly, not via a thread. Threads are for members to chat to each other about things. None of us can help you find what has happened to a shipment, from HoP or anywhere else!
However I can say that HoP usually has a great reputation for fast service, so it may be more likely a local delivery company. Good luck.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
They really do have a great reputation... Except shipping to India, or Russia - hence that's not HoP problem, but local import departments.

Apart from that I side all the 3 previous answers biggrin

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

nostupidnickBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Yeah they won't e-mail me back. Oh well i guess one of my friends makes what i bought so maybe i can get one from him. Thanks for the responses tho. smile