• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:Does anyone have a Vid..or feels like making a vid of a propeller with poi..I have been reading alot about this lately...and I want to see what it looks like with poi...so I can attempt to learn it...I have read all the descriptions and they confuse me and i have spent the last 20 mins searching home of poi, google and you tube for a vid to no such luck....so I guess it is ok to make a post about it...:-)

Thanks in advance :-)

Delete Topic

oli
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

not with cactus

Total posts: 2052
Posted:think propellor with a devil stick on a stick , and imagine a poi instead of a devil stick and your hand/arm, instead of the stick.

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Delete

Mesca

Total posts: 7
Posted:Quality is low but I do a couple semi-sloppy propellers at the beginning of this vid followed by some failed attempts and some general messin around. Maybe it'll lead you in the right direction.

Delete

Posted:wait so your hand is in the middle of the poi...?

Hmmm i think i might get it...

well if thats it..if not...im just as confused :-)

thanks for your vid

EDITED_BY: KaiyaLeaves (1177151444)

Delete

Mesca

Total posts: 7
Posted:The poi I'm using are weighted at about 3:1 which means the hand has to be closer to the head. Also the poi I'm using seem to grab which makes doing a continuous propeller kinda tough.

Delete