Forums > Social Chat > That time of the year for us students... GOOD LUCK post!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
After reading a recent post I decided to create this general post just to say:

Whatever it is; a-levels, gcse's, uni end of years/finals, baccaleureat, SATS, other exams around the world (and whatever you australian folks do)...
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY COMING UP TO EXAMS!

don't stress out too much but don't be lazy either, in the end we have to prove that us upcoming spinners are all an intelligent bunch really (even if its just to ourselves and those old fogies from the oldcall post! ).

we can all have a big one after exams...
ciao boys&girls

Ben

PS better get back to revision after this brilliant idea spawned from evil hardcore procrastination.

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
right... 3 down still more to go.

that was general studies unit one and two. all in all rather tasty if you dont mind me saying so.

first paper was 25 multiple choice questions and 3 mini essays, second paper was 50 multiple choice questions, of which the first half was about dating trees and general boring as a leper stuff.

whats next?

*look at exam timetable*

its....german listening reading and writing...fun fun fun!

Ladymember
5 posts

Posted:
Howzit.
I'm writting a 2hour slide exam on ocular pathology for contact lenses tomorrow.
I'm running out of names for the green blobs.
At least the treatment is the same-refer. heehe

Good-luck to all .
The worst that can happen? you have to redo it. That's life.
Take a chill pill dude,stress kills

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
yay!! another nice thread for procrastination!!! and as i see, started by KoB... *whispers* don't believe anything he says to you, he lives under a bridge and spends all the money he gets from bypassers on going to the internet cafe and keeping people like us from studying... *whisper end*
well, i was going to start a thread like this too, it seems that KoB and i have a very similar mind... not that i'm a bum... really... i'm not.
i've got an exam tomorrow, wish me luck, i need it, if i pass this one, my exams will be over the 23rd of june, if not, i'll have to spend 3 more days without going to parties like crazy

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
dont listen to anything he says?
"points and gasps"
blasphemy!!!!

under a bridge?
not just any bridge I'll have you know matey, but the m4 junction 31 crossover bridge... very roomy, comfortable and respectable- if slightly noisy during rush hour.

g'luck you bum!!!

penny for the homeless?

"vive la procrastinacion"

(just say the last word with a strong french accent, it'll sound the same, I don't know the actual word in french)

"wanders off to see if the kitchen still looks the same as it did five minutes ago, and possibly make himself a sandwich"

So live it.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
LIAR!!

the m4 doesnt have a junction 31.

it ends at 28.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
IT DOES!!! IT DOES!!!
"stamps feet!"
its not on the maps cos its private property like. The m4 goes on, then its me mate dave's bridge, number 30 and then right next to it is mine. It aint signposted or nufin cos we don't want all the noise cars bring... ya know, nice area an all that.
so there dummy!

So live it.

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
see??? see??? he's doing it again, i'll belive whatever UCOF says, as long as it's the opposite to KoB, spoke to a guy who lived under a bridge with him once... he was never the same, good ol' tom...

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cheers mate,

KoB thats... 1 to me...and none to you..

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
fuking hell...

its the shitter tomorrow... physics...3 hours of it with no fag break in the middle...

i think this is one im least likely to pass...based on the fact that everything was flying over my head from the start..and so i got bored...and decided to draw pics instead of listen...

whoops...my bad..

first time im actually doing some proper revision...and its not the last physics exam..the last one is a week tomorrow...which thankfully is my last ever exam!

yipee!!

(unless i get into uni, which i want to..)

and btw...the M4 does have a junction 31...it actually goes upto junction 49.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
bollocks..

physics

is

****ing

evil

2 physics papers today...1st was was good..

SECOND WAS A TOTAL ****ING BOLLOCKY ARSEING GITFACE!!!

i hereby and hereforth state that radioactivity and simple harmonic motion are both evil bastards. Officially.

officially evil you could say...

or just simply "oh poo."

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I've had me exams for this year and I had it quite easy so some poor sod is gunna get the nasty I was suposed to get... Hope you all do brill.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
feedback!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed!!!

got a high 2.2 - not very good, but considering I failed one exam (was brought up to a pass mark by my coursework for that unit...)- now I'll be able to do sh#tloads of work next year and get a 2.1 (hopefully...)

I'm just off to bounce about, go mental somewhere and do something silly!

So live it.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
well done dude..

(my sis got a 2.1 )

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
it has been rolled.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
wow - this is the first time for a few years that I'm not studying

really enjoying not having to read what I'm told

good luck everyone!!!

Now stop procrastinating and get back to your study!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
**** THAT!

its only 2 hours until my last exam i ever have to take unless i goto Uni!

boing...

im really tired though...

just sitting here at 7 in the morning listening to the prodigy tpo try and wake up a bit..

going to go for a coffee and a fag soon.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
g'luck matey.

just enjoying a fat one before packing up my stuff, sniff, movin flat is soo sad! (altho I'd rather that, than another year in this dump!)

oh, and to ur sis!!! hehehe...
just jealous

So live it.

Maylinnmember
14 posts

Posted:
Now I do feel a little bit left out.. and a little bit stupid... Why are there no "good luck" greetings to us who are waiting for our acceptance letters? I will find out around July 11th if I get in to uni or not. Quite a lot depends on it, and nobody is wishing me good luck.

Also uni seems to be a terrible place with all those exams and hard work, maybe I'm making a big mistake wanting to go?

Think I might go to Prague instead.

Mind that grammar!!!

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
g'luck maylinn!

come to uni in england and do a mickey-mouse subject like english- generally, no exams, no lectures and no work...
only minus is at the end of it you only get an english degree!
hehehe- big whatever to all those people who are now about to diss me and tell me it is actually quite hard work! you know it isnt!

(then of course there is me studying psyc& should have done lots of hard work but somehow managed to avoid it somehow...)

hehe, off to play about with a staff down in that big hole I've just dug myself.
byeee
Ben

So live it.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Buuuuum p

So its the time of year where lots of people are getting results and graduating

I find out on monday eek

Good luck to people still waiting, fingers crossed biggrin!

And, well done to everyone who got what they worked hard for clap

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
The wicked thing about the course I'm taking means I don't take tests, ever. Which means I don't get results, which means I don't get worried ubblove

Good luck to everyone else awaiting results! hug

LemonkeyStalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...
1,019 posts

Posted:
81% in my second year. Woop.

Willy - is bad for your health...

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
just a general shout out congrats to all who exams are over and good luck to those still to do them.

is anyone in the UK still effected by the Lectures strike????
I know my uni's results are still not out!!!! Its is my final year and I want to know!!! and my classification.

A big Sorry to all the Scottish peeps out there that really got the blunt end of that horrid disaster.

now onward to postgrad!!!!

weavesmiley

Page: