Forums > Meet Others > Lewes and Eastbourne, anyone hang around these parts?

Login/Join to Participate

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
I saw one post about Eastbourne to my surprise!
And another about Lewes/Brighton: But they are a few years old with little responses. smile

I live in Eastbourne and as far as I know there are very few spinners around here! But I go to Lewes College, so I'm there most of the week. biggrin

Any of you guys in or around these parts? I can't do any advanced stuff yet, but I spin both the Poi and the Staff (just started learning contact.) I've been relying on videos to learn all my moves, but I really want to witness some of the trickier and more advanced moves first-hand (especially some of that crazy contact staff shiz eek) As it would be easier to learn things if I had someone to go it through it with!

But even if there is no one to help "teach" around here, it would be fun to have some spinning buddies. As I only know two atm, and I only see 'em at college.

So, anyone?
ubbloco

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Well if you're ever in Brighton and it's summertime ... biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Ello smile

PM me your mobile number and email adress and I'll get in touch smile

hug

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
We go to Brighton every now and then actually. biggrin Maybe in the summer or something...
I'm definitely going to have to try and come along to one of these big events at some point, although it would mean a little traveling. But I'm sure it would be worth it.

My mobile is a bit busted atm Aimee smile It had an unfortunate accident involving a forth-floor window. But my email is:
Inanimate_-_Object@hotmail.co.uk - Thanks!
(Underscore, Dash, Underscore)

I really need to move somewhere where there are more spinners!!
Maybe I should head to a university in Bristol; I've heard they have a high concentration of circus nuts. ubbloco

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!