• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

db0
BRONZE Member since Apr 2007

db0

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hey all, I'm a new resident in Frankurt am Main and I was wondering if there is anyone from around here.
Unfortunately I am not a German (nor do I speak it) so it's quite hard to navigate in German websites to find people.

I also found a relevant shop in the area (Pappnase) but they didn't have a large choice of items nor did they have any contact information for fire dancers in the area. Do you happen to know if there is something better or a place where people might gather?

Delete Topic

lilith_in_london
SILVER Member since Jun 2005

Total posts: 149
Posted:hellooo sunshine! sorry I don't actually live in frankfurt but I go there every now and then to see family. Like you I'm not german so it's been hard to meet other spinners, but believe they exist, I've made a friend already. If you want to spin drop me a line one of these days!

hug

c'est pas nous qui sommes la rue, c'est la rue ktanou!

1st official camden town (uk) meet 21st october! see the events bit

Delete

eeek

Total posts: 38
Posted:hi there

there are quite a few spinners in germany and frankfurt is not the worst place to be for that.
check here

http://www.firesouls.de/wbb2/board.php?boardid=9

it is a german board but you can write in english as well.
if you look for a online shop in germany: www.feuershow.de

best greets

Delete

db0
BRONZE Member since Apr 2007

db0

Total posts: 10
Posted:Cool Cool. I've taken to training in the Grneburgpark the last few weeks. I just go there (mostly on Sundays) stand under a nice tree and go at it smile

If anybody is interested in joining me one of these days (if the weather improves that is) for some training, fireplay and general fun under a sunny sky, let me know.

EDITED_BY: db0 (1179270977)

Delete