greyedge
greyedge

Total posts: 38
Posted:I was wondering if anyone had a location on the web to purchase a fire poi or flame necklace? I have one that I bought from Luxotica over a year ago, but it's looking really bad because of the material it was made out of. Anything would be helpful, thanks in advance...

"I always knew I was a pyro..."

Delete Topic

gita
gita

.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
Total posts: 3776
Posted:as in a necklace with a flame pendant (i.e. looks like a flame) or one that you set on fire!? eek

it's late...i probably read that all wrong! ubblol but um, yeah maybe do a durbs (search) cos i have vague recollections about a discussion about this kind of thing...or something... umm

*wanders off for sleeeeeeeep* smile

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! grin it confuses people!

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Total posts: 1247
Posted:I am a jeweler, can make you one if you want. Do you have a design in mind? PM me with details if you would like, but I leave in a few weeks so we would hve to be quick! peace
andrea

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

ubersmack
ubersmack

journeyman
Total posts: 73
Posted:I found this randomly while looking for a dragon ball online today and remembered this thread

http://www.luxotica.com/shop/detail.cfm?id=57

neat pendant for poi smile

"Runs with Scissors"

Delete

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:but isnt that the shop he previously bought from and the necklace wore out?

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

greyedge
greyedge

Total posts: 38
Posted:Yes, that is the same thing... if anyone has a location to buy Burning Man pendants, that would work too...

"I always knew I was a pyro..."

Delete

ubersmack
ubersmack

journeyman
Total posts: 73
Posted:I should have read into that more.. lol

What is wearing out, the pendant or the neclace part? If its the leather (what it looked like) just check your phone book for a bead store in your area, they are everywhere. Buy a peice of leather to your size liking, get two crimps, and one lobster claw clasp, and you have yourself a new neclace. They should be able to show you how to put it together, very easy and cheap. Like less than $5.

My girlfriend is a huge jewlery maker so I pick all of this stuff up watching her. I make chain mail items.

"Runs with Scissors"

Delete

FireTom
Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Pewter... rolleyes yukk eek psst: "Sterling" is out there for a reason wink

I got flames... www.firetom.com/merchandising.html how's that look? Not accessible before June, but if you're generally interested, send PM smile

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete