Forums > Social Chat > What RPG Character class are you?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Click here to take the test

I know I'm a geek ubblol

Here's what I got:

Monk
62% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Non-Https Image Link

Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!

No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.

What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Hey it even knew I was holding a ball smile

Mystic Theurge
(48% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 52% Spirituality)

https://is3.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128069619.jpg

"Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
"

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
66% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 79% Intellect, 61% Spirituality

Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!
No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.
What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Combativeness
You scored higher than 99% on Sneakiness
You scored higher than 99% on Intellect
You scored higher than 99% on Spirituality

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Glåss

Hey it even knew I was holding a ball smile

Just as it knew I was holding a staff hug

Yaaay, Kael is a fellow monk! biggrin

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Arcane Trickster
29% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 2% Spirituality
Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

Non-Https Image Link

I thought I would be a rogue, but I like books too much it would seem....

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

giftedweaselBRONZE Member
47 posts

Posted:
I'm a Wizard!

37% Combativeness, 50% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

Non-Https Image Link

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…

Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Woo!
EDITED_BY: giftedweasel (1175642033)

GiftedWeasel

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
by all that intellect, you still fell for the assassin wink ubblol

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
NPC, just like you UCOF. Would it have something to do with our birthday umm?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Rogue
40% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
Sneaky, ain't ya? You're a Rogue!
Well now, you’re not the most trustworthy person in the world, are you?
Rogues are sneaky and skillful. They play an important part in every adventuring party by locating and disabling traps, scouting the area, and taking enemies by surprise. Unfortunately, most rogues will try and pick your pocket the moment you’re distracted.
You’re probably both deceptive and competent, which means you can usually get what you want. On the other hand, lying a lot won't earn you many friends.
A bit of helpful advice: No matter how temping it looks, don't try to pick the fighter’s pocket. He might go psycho on you.

You scored higher than 99% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 99% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 99% on Intellect

You scored higher than 99% on Spirituality

I think those last four MIGHT be wrong...

Kupo!

georgemcBRONZE Member
Sitting down facing forward . . .
2,387 posts

Posted:
Spellsword
51% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

How come that adds up to more than 100%?? That makes me almost 2 whole people!! ubblol ubblol

Haha - UCOF is a non-character with no class!! ubblol
And you know that everything you read on the Internet is 100% correct so you gotta believe it mate!!

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
Assassin

85% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 32% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.

You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

Violent and sneaky. smile

And more combative than most. ubblol

juggle

I'm clearly superior.

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
Bard

55% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 41% Spirituality

Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!

A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.

Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

D_ChowBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
Fighter
higher than 99% on Combativeness, higher than 99% on Sneakiness, higher than 99% on Intellect, higher than 99% on Spirituality

Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!
Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common� a definite preference for violence.
You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects� or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

https://is2.okcupid.com/users/152/386/15238646033989136694/mt1128069134.jpg

i beat all of u! nana

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
Lies!!!

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

D_ChowBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
no.........i'm not lie.
here are my answers:
not particularly, yes, yes, no, outsmart and humiliate them, no, no, no, yes, no, yes ==> Oh hell yeah, Now your talking, the gorier the better, no, it's okay, depends on the circumstances, yes, yes, i'm an atheist, no, no ==> no, yes, no, no, no, no, no, i remember everything, no, sometimes, yes, ==> no, yes, no, yes, no, some, attack!, it's the what?, i'm doomed, in the trollmoors and no one cares, greatsword ==> that's all. u can put the answers in urself and check!

then u will see that i'm not lying.

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Another Spellsword here.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
I retook this recently and came up a Bard three times in a row. Me still prefers my original Monk result biggrin

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

fire.chefcrazy mofo
99 posts

Posted:
Your Score: Spellsword81% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 44% Spirituality

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Wow, this brings me back. I think the above was something like my third post here. I wonder how the DnD 4 rules will change things?

Kupo!

Page: