Forums > Social Chat > What RPG Character class are you?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Click here to take the test

I know I'm a geek ubblol

Here's what I got:

Monk
62% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Non-Https Image Link

Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!

No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.

What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
Assassin
59% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something

Non-Https Image Link

it's odd i ALWAYS end up an assasin in RPG gamesubblol

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Smart Paladin

51% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.

Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

ubbangel I prefer 'valorous champion of the weak' myself!

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol i'd still kick your arse tongue

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Bard

66% Combativeness, 86% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

no picture as it was a bit feminine ubblol biggrin not tough but sneaky meditate

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

Bard

66% Combativeness, 86% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

no picture as it was a bit feminine ubblol biggrin not tough but sneaky meditate

Written by: ravehead

ubblol i'd still kick your arse tongue

ubblol

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Mystic Theurge (a WHAT? Must be the new rules.)

33% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Non-Https Image Link

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Fighter
59% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!
Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common… a definite preference for violence.
You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects… or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol ubblol thats hilarious! but im not a geek...nor do i play rpg's...

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
Arcane Trickster

Non-Https Image Link

44% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.

Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 28% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 84% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 47% on Intellect

You scored higher than 40% on Spirituality

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

7,193 posts

Posted:
tongue i'd still sneak out of the shaddows and stab you all up proppa styleeee ubblol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol no chance ravehead I'm more combative, more sneaky and smarter wink you can pray harder though ya buddistt ubblol I'd better watch out for your prayer book hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

tiger_chicmember
101 posts

Posted:
Bard
81% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better. jeez i didnt know that i was that sneaky eek

..."LOOK at me, HERE I am, lllllooove me"... Luigi "Cars: The Movie."

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Darn! Been classified as the good person again.

Mystic Theurge

33% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

BurningHaloSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
25% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 61% Intellect, 52% Spirituality

angel

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" Anon

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
Arcane Trickster
48% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 8% Spirituality
Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

TRICKSTAH!!!!!!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
Spellsword
70% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 38% Spirituality

Non-Https Image Link

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I like the "Smart Paladin"

I wonder if there's a "Dumb Paladin" result ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Wizard
48% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

DarkFyreBRONZE Member
HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
1,965 posts

Posted:
ok aparently I'm a smart paladin however i normally play as a battle mage

81% cambative

33% sneaky

53% interlect

58% spirtuality

and i wasn't able to answer some of the questions quite the way i would have liked since the answers where too limiting and didn't allow for 'yes but depending on the situation' type answers

Horrid Horrid test telling me that i'm a stuck up little paladin worm.

I'm a Battle Mage I tell you a BATTLE MAGE and a grumpy one at that.

*humph*

I blast paladins in into the middle of next week for crying out loud.*muttered under my breath*

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol i just re-taken the test again *twice* and changed my answers both times, and it still came up an assasin ubblol

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Fighter
88% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

It won't let me use my actual date of birth, despite the fact I turned 18 a couple of days back! Lame!

But yeah... I agree with those... save my intellect. I'm a probably a *bit* smarter than that. smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Druid
37% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 73% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Sneaky, cunning, and spiritual: You are a Druid!
Druids work with nature to cast their spells and favor balance over extremes. They're shapeshifters, capable of taking the forms of natural creatures. While they don't always deal well with people, they do have animal companions to come to their aid.
You are probably intelligent, spiritual, and more than a little deceptive. Fortunately, your lack of violent tendencies means you are also likely to be level-headed.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Cleric

48% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Full of faith and spirituality! You are a Cleric!

Clerics are holy men and women who use their powers to heal the wounded, drive back the undead, and even return the deceased to life. Clerics usually follow particular gods, though some instead choose to pledge themselves to abstract concepts (like goodness, justice, and so forth).

Your most distinctive trait is your faith and spirituality. You're probably fairly religious, though not inclined towards violence, which is a good thing.

rolleyes shrug ubblol

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Oh joy!

NPC

33% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 20% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)

Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.

But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you’ll be fine!

frown

Then again, it did say:

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 99% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 99% on Intellect

You scored higher than 99% on Spirituality

So I guess I must be generally all round fantastic smile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
This, or you signed up as an 115 yr old... wink

But congratz on your status, actually your're part of a majority... hug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:

Yay! Me and Duncan both!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Cleric
48% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 58% Spirituality
Full of faith and spirituality! You are a Cleric!
Clerics are holy men and women who use their powers to heal the wounded, drive back the undead, and even return the deceased to life. Clerics usually follow particular gods, though some instead choose to pledge themselves to abstract concepts (like goodness, justice, and so forth).
Your most distinctive trait is your faith and spirituality. You're probably fairly religious, though not inclined towards violence, which is a good thing.

Non-Https Image Link

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

mykrmeburning from inside
165 posts

Posted:
Wizard
33% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 33% Spirituality
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

that's YOUR opinion...

from fire we´re born, to fire we return...

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
The cleric looks like he's winding up to play air guitar on his mace:

'I worship the Who!'
'The who?'
'that's right! Now feel the force of my power chord +5 attack!!!'
'er... that's a mace. Don't you need an axe for a power chord?'

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
Wizard
44% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 5% Spirituality

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
My score on The RPG Class Test:

Spellsword
(51% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 47% Spirituality)

"Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.

You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.
"

Well, I definately can't complain about this!

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Page: