Page:
Bernie_FlameSILVER Member
Poi junkie
75 posts

Posted:
We are starting a Poi movement in Norwich! Myself and Theo AKA 'dirty hippy' will be at the Castle Gardens @1pm saturday March 31st; spinning and offering some friendly advice to spinners of all levels. Don't worry if you are a total beginner, you are most welcome to come, either to watch, ask questions or to learn some basic moves. I have several spare sets of pratise Poi, so let me know if you will need to borrow some and I will make sure I bring them along.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please message me. I am always happy to help. Otherwise We hope to see you all on Saturday.x

man who go bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger!

dncnewbie
28 posts

Posted:
Fair enough. So where do you guys meet and what do you lot actually do at the meet, i.e. teach (children), practice, spin fire?

Poi junkie
75 posts

Posted:
We practise fire at the secret gardens. The circus workshop runs before that for learning & pratise without fire.

monocular marcGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hey, im in ipswich. spin fire. love it. never bin 2 a meet but am quite competent, i think. when, where? il be there. laters

life is funny. fact

dncnewbie
28 posts

Posted:
I have no idea where the secret gardens are? And when do you spin.

roundedground Im about half way between ippy and lowestoft If you want we could meet up and spin in ippy sometime, maybe do some fire. I am also quite competent, well if anyone asked I would say so.

Poi junkie
75 posts

Posted:
The secret garden is otherwise known as the plantation garden and you will find it easilly if you come into norwich and follow signs to the UEA. The garden is behind the beaches hotel on city end of Earlham rd, Just past the roman catholic cathedral- hope this helps.
Would be nice to meet you both before the weather turns.x

dncnewbie
28 posts

Posted:
What days and time do you normally meet...?

Poi junkie
75 posts

Posted:
The wkshop runs weds from 6.7.30pm and we walk to the gardens after. Most of us get there around 7.45ish- You could either meet us after the wkshop which is at St Gregory's church, or at the gardens.

dncnewbie
28 posts

Posted:
ok cool. Ill see what I can do I know a couple of peeps in holt so I may be able to stay around theirs... But I need to practice some more before I actually do some fire, which is my main interest!

Page: