elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Hooray for Glastonbury Festival!

If for no other reason, you should go to Glasonbury because of the Fire and Dance stage!

cue shameless plug...

Oh yes baby, the awesome Chimaera fire-crew will be premiering their amaaaazing kick-ass new fire-show there! bring lots of spare underwear because you will no doubt feel compelled to throw it on stage once you`ve seen the show. biggrin

ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: elasta (1175046734)

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 bounce

Just underwear? I was somehow hoping for more. shrug

I guess underwear it is!

Go Chimaera

bounce2 bounce bounce2

Gayle.....!

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
If I remember rightly, there was a thread started on here back in Jan about Glasto saying you had to pre-register before Feb 28. So anyone who Hasn't pre-registered already can't go.

Just saying.

Gayle, I'm sure they would let you throw any item of clothing you wanted on stage, jsut don't expect it back tongue hug

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Well since she will be one of the people on stage i think she might get quite a collection of used panties! Although as its gayle, hels and loz all together at once there will probably be a mass swooning from all the guys watching.

Go Chimaera
Team HUH, HUH!
bounce

"Don't do it naked!"

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Guess I'll be seeing you guys in the stone circle in the evenings then (assuming I get tickets next weekend!).

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
I think we should incorporate a number on stage where Gayle throws her underwear around. biggrin

.... and all the girls hit Sandy with their boobs. now where have I seen that one before? hahahahahaha ubblol

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne