Forums > Help! > cheap thai airlines

Login/Join to Participate

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Hello peoples, I did a search but didn't get anything.

I'm heading to Thailand for a few weeks in January to help with some wildlife conservation. Does anyone know of a cheap airline to get me to either Bangkok or Chiang Mai? I've been looking at flights and they are around £800-£900, the lowest I found was £500 ish. Anybody know of any cheaper websites or airlines?

Thanks guys,

Beth
x

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
I flew with Sri Lankan airways... it was 369 to Bangkok from Heathrow, with a stop off in Columbo en route.

Enjoy smile

Getting to the other side smile

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
hmmm it'll always eb a bit expensive around January because that's peak season, its not quite the hot hot season and it's before monsoon season. Your best bet is find somewhere that does a stop over, singapore airlines and the middle eastern airlines are quite cheap, I know Air Kuwait or Kuwait Air was about 350,may not be great but is quite well price. I did lastminute.com

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

888GOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
i find my ticket on
sidestep.com ... was the lowest price ..
you should try maybe you ll find something

breathing is a safe and effective way of fighting death and death relative symptoms...most doctor agree that breathing is an excellent way to stay alive.
it s great!affordable!and great for your sex life!
start breathing today,TODAY!or else..start dying!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I used Etihad. Its pretty much a brand new airline so the prices are cheaper than most due to the fact that they're trying to build up a client base. Plus its almost like travelling first class! cool

Booking that far in advance I'd imagine you'd probably get it for about 350 return.

Good luck! smile