• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 420
Posted:I've put this on the Performers.net forum but my client has asked me to extend the audition offer....

I am helping to recruit for a UK based company called "Ideas". They are looking for a young female fire performer to join an exciting, established improv/dance based project touring European festivals this summer.

We are seeking a brilliant fire dancer who has:
a multi-disciplinary skills base
a high technical ability
a strong movement background
the confidence to fearlessly interact with an audience
the ability to work and play in a close-knit team

Prior tour experience is an advantage but not essential.
Insurance is essential. A fire safety technician will be also on the tour.

Performances will take place within European arts festivals during July and August. Travel, accommodation and per diems will be provided as well as a daily performance fee.

You will be required to attend a group audition in London April 18th and to be available for call-backs the following day.

Rehearsals take place in London May 1st-3rd with a pre-performance in Amsterdam on May 4th & 5th.

Applicants should send a full-length body shot, CV and any promotional video to: info@flameoz.com

Posted:Oh well...if only I was a woman wink

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:Oh well... if only I had something funny to post in reply.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:what an awesome opportunity.
good luck dave!!!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Total posts: 420
Posted:*bumpity bump*

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
And you have to be able to howl wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi