Forums > Social Chat > What makes Australia such a good place?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
James Bmember
44 posts

Posted:
A good friend of mine just got back from Oz, and she told how great it. It is not just her, everyone who comes back from there wants to go back.

I myself will be popping over there meself in about 6 months, can't wait. If it is half what what they say it is, I will start setting up moving there in about 4 years. England is good but it is lacking something.

What do you lot think? Has any of you been to oz or even better moved out there to live?

Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Yessssss what to say about Flynt...

I think she's one of the nice things about Australia. ` but i hear she has a MASSIVE ego...

i also hear she's incredibly dense about associating ppls jobs with their alcaholism... i hear she makes great pancakes and has weird taste in men, and doesnt like brushing her hair, and thinks blue caracoa is from the devil....

Currently on the right side up of the world.

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
I heard (most) of the piece triplej did yesterday on the brewery closing; is such a shame.

You're right about the food too. Now I'm thirsty & ravenous!

Flynt, I believe blue curacao is from one of the devils henchmen, the devil himself is responsible for black sambucca.........

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oh
other good things about australia, and in no particular order here, are:

Puk, arsn, Valura, brainstorma, FlashFire, Ade, SpArKiE, Bec, Moon Pixie, andrew(sparx), Jimba, BurningByron, Bender, falloutboy, BrassMonkey, Stone, EarthDreamer, Tjoni, Jespa, Battered_Rat, MyTaS, Ayelleyan, Myste, Plantgrrrl, Monkey Girl, Zoltar, cpt_shiner, Rozi, Adren@lin, burnfest, and plenty plenty more!
(and i'm so very sorry if i forgot anyone! )

Edit: I'm going to end up editing this post four hundred times as i remember more and more names.....

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Myste - Queen of the Badgersmushroom! mushroom!
809 posts

Posted:
Wow Flynt! i'm only new and you remembered me in the "good things about Australia" list. I'm honoured *blushes* Thank you!!! I'm not even sure i've stuck my head into your pad to say hello.

lots of hugs for making me feel so welcome!!

I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it – As you like it

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
Flynt is living proof that the best thing about oz is the lushness of the people

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

Dark Pixiemember
47 posts

Posted:
Now about wine... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Wine! I live in-between the Barossa Valley & the Clare Valley, known for good South Australian Wine....aren't we (aussies) cool?

Roman candles that burn in the night, yeah you are a shining light

Page: