Forums > Videos > Some fire practice footage. Choreographed piece coming soon:-)

Login/Join to Participate

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
Four runs of playing with fire and experimenting with stuff I have not done with fire yet:-) Hope you like. yes.. https://youtube.com/watch?v=DUsYM8C9PhQ
Mark

Keep it Lit....

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Mark...you've got some nice looking spinning going on there in your video, but I have to make my usual complaint about not enough light....

I felt it was a little long and repetitious,,as I kept noticing the same moves over and over, but on the whole, I'm seeing some real talent. smile

Cheers...looking forward to the choreographed one.

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
Thanks a bunch. I know about the light and that will not be an issue when I am finished with the choreographed piece in the works right now. I didn't feel on the top of my game when I was spinning the night this was taken. I believe that is why the timing is off on so many of the moves. This is only the third time I have spun with the triples so I was trying a bunch of stuff I have not done with fire. The repetitiveness will go away in the choreographed piece as well. The first video we filmed of me was at six months and this is almost at a year. More than anything I wanted from this video is to see what is clean and what I need to improve on. I don't have a camera of my own so it is tedious to get some filming done. I just got this new job though and am making good money so within the next year, you will start seeing me pump out A LOT more pictures and video with beautiful backgrounds:-) Thanks again,
Mark

Keep it Lit....