• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Help with purchasing ball chain cathedral fire poi

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 3
Posted:I made an account earlier in the year and i cannot recall the password
so when i tried to but the cathedral ball chain poi i used a temporay password
all it kept saying was this account already exists please put in correct information w/e
so if an admin or something can delete all my accounts so i can make a new itd be very helpful
or just tell how i can order them
very frustarated frown

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:Hello Peter
As you have posted here it shows that the account peternoel_40 is working. You should be able to order your goods in that name. If it doesn't work try this page

If you still have no joy, try emailing Chris (Kombi Guy) at chris@homeofpoi.com

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!