Forums > Social Chat > Poi in Samurai Jack (CNX)

Login/Join to Participate

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I was highly chuffed 2 see twirlers in the samurai jack cartoon yesterday...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
ace mate! very soon, all your cartoons are belong to US!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Was that the episode where he battles the evil techno DJ that has hypnotized all the candy ravers to be his minions? I love that one! Talk about some mindless, corporate propoganda. I was speechless the first time I saw it.

Fear the evil monkey!

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
Havent seen the poi one..
the rave one pissed me off to no end though
I ended up writing a letter and convincin others to do the same.. I never got a reply tho..
****in corporate 'merrca

-- jon

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Yes. Mindless corporate propaganda.

So what is their agenda in potraying ravers badly? I guess they are just so mindless that their agenda is so stupid that rational people can't see it. Because it sure seems to me that corporations are only concerned with profits and they don't really benefit from trashing ravers.

Maybe it was just a joke. You know, humour. I guess it's something ravers have abandoned.

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
The music was ace tho.. but I think the depiction of ravers bein evil is pathetic... think of Blade... anuva example.. altho highly cool movie.

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
yeah..i love that cartoon, but..it wasn't the ravers that were evil..it was that one dude with the wierd hair..and ways...here is a game about it it is very cool i must say..little hard but fun...
that dj on there isn't all that bad for a cartoon...lol play me....

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Samurai Jack kicks ass, but hes got nothing on Inuyasha or Cowboy Bebop.

Jesus helps me trick people.

536 posts

Posted:
shit yeah...
inuyasha is the shit..lol

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

Poi-Fusionmember
32 posts

Posted:
lol nathan, (lunchbox) i have 2 things, jay n silent bob would be one of the LAST movies i would quote, but i have 2 say itts damn funny tho!! another thing, my name is also nathan! cya

SoMe PeOpLe WaLk In ThE rAiN, oThErS gEt WeT!

Poi-Fusionmember
32 posts

Posted:
oi, im playing the samuri jack game, ITS COOL!!!! n they have glowstix poi in the background go to www.cartooncartoons.com n its on the front, click on the icon

SoMe PeOpLe WaLk In ThE rAiN, oThErS gEt WeT!

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
Cowboy BeBop is HEAVY!!! one of my favourites of all time, but then again my fave comic is Sinister & Dexter, Bounty huner link... just thought of that...

But anyway, anyone seen the final one, where Spike finds Julia and then dies. One of the greatest climaxes to anything EVER, ill never forget it, i was in tears for so long.

I loove Jack too, but im a punk not a raver, so i wont comment on that

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

536 posts

Posted:
what is so bad about J&SB?...
they rock ass...
anyways...
anyways i think there should be more rave scenes in cartoons or whole shows about raves...
they are so much fun and colorful...
but i am a raver but i am also a hardrocker...
so..
*shrugs* but yeah...
anyways laters..

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Heh a whole show about raves?

That's called a gimmick premise and it almost always results in horrible shows. Even people who's interests parralel with the premise in these sort of shows usually agree they suck.