• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Discussion > Poverty is alive and well!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:UNCARING, INCOMPETENT, WOULD RATHER HAVE A BIT MORE CHAMPAGNE AND CAVIAR AT THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

The government is taking the pish totally, if it wasn't for my social worker i would have slit my wrists!

First Sunbird moves in and my income support stops completely, so we live on his 90 per week, me, him and two kids. I had to find out for myself that I should apply for Child Tax Credit.

COMMENCE A FORTNIGHT LONG GOOSE CHASE AROUND EDINBURGH FOR TAX CREDIT FORMS, which ended having to play hide and seek with Edin's Inland Revenue offices (hidden away by haymarket train station), where we couldn't even speak to a person, had to phone another department from there to request an application pack.

Waited 7 days - nothing, so phoned again from my mobile. They said they had no record of my first pack request and that they'd logged this request.

Waited 10 days, and it arrived. Sent it off on the 22nd feb. with details of our new address as we were in the process of moving house.

Now I've phoned the "helpline" (what a laugh) over 5 times myself, the last time I got hung up on which reduced me to tears at the social service centre (as I couldn't afford the phone calls) and as I was there, we tried sorting out the gas and electric. Now the gas was easy, but with NPower, our flat didn't exist! Anyway, we switched to scottish gas electric too so that's a weight off our shoulders. Eventually I had to get our social worker involved and she's been amazing sorting stuff out for us.

However, moving into an unfurnished council flat (where the previous occupant had done a runner for tax evasion) where the wall paper had been ripped off the walls, and someone had watched one too many room makeover programmes was a bit too much.

we've had help off charities like The Edinburgh Furniture initiative, who provided us with an electric cooker, (which after a week we had to wire up ourselves, a micro, two single beds, a fold up camp bed, two chests of draws and a nice 3 piece suit, which we're incredibly grateful for. Now we have no bed ourselves, or fridge or washing machine either, so sunbird and I swap turns in sleeping on the fold up mattress and aligning four seat cushions from the settee & chairs to sleep on, and no, it is not comfortable!

We have bare floor boards, which splinter extremely easy and poor Kirsty (my two yr old) sliced the heel of her tiny foot up on saturday on a two inch long splinter. But, again, our social worker came to the rescue after putting her job on the line demanding we get funding for carpets as the community care grant we applied for still isn't sorted.

This week, we found out that after 4 weeks, our child tax credit application wasn't in the system and it was assumed "lost". Yep, they lost my form! The social services have had to suppliment us so we can feed ourselves, and I even had my ex drop off some tins of food! and today, to top it all off, we found out sunbird probably wont get paid on tuesday. (tomorrow) As we moved, we transferred Sunbird's regestered jobcentre to leith, from wester hailes (shudder haha) but we had a letter from wester hailes jobcentre saying he hadn't signed on. wait, they don't deal with it anymore, it should be leith right? sunbird signed on at leith and wester hailes assumed he must have got a job - commence the angry phone calls! Apparently, the new address wasn't in the system, but the bloody letter saying he hadn't signed on came to the new flat!!???!!!

So I sold a piece of jewellery I made so we can eat this fortnight. To my social worker in fact! 90 cant feed us four per week, so I doubt 40 will, but its all we have. That and each other.

So things have truly hit rock bottom. And you know what hurts the most? The fact everyone who should at least try to help shrugs it off saying basically that it's not their problem!

We're both applying for jobs (before you ask) but we won't even be able to buy nice clothes to go to the interviews. Hell, we can't even afford more than one one-way ticket into town (1) to actually get to a jobcentre. Which takes about 90mins to walk down to (in Leith, from Drylaw...)

We have NO family to help us out up here, My mother's disowned me, my dad's been keeping my phone topped up though, and Sunbird's Parents can't help out as His sister Just gave birth the other day.

And as for friends up here, I can't say I really have any.

It's true, nobody knows you when your down and out. But when you have money, you have to rip them off you like velcro!

(Hey - the government owes my a heap of money!!!! *waits for people to take notice and turn into velcro!!!* lol)

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete Topic

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
Posted:I am so relieved to read that things are turning round for you, Tink,and SUnbird.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:Tink it seems you have made it through the worst of it, way to go! I am so glad. Even that one day you may get into the system yourself gives me hope, cause if the people working within it have direct experience of the other side they have a chance of at least understanding what needs changing, and some motivation...

I think we should all have the experience of going hungry, so we learn to value our food,and our jobs, and our money, not take anything for granted. Many people, through no choice of their own, live with hunger ever single day of their lives. A whole section of the world does in fact!

But I would be gentler about calling people lazy, etc... No one else will ever be as interested in your life as you are, particularly not over the internet! You are the ones that have to find your way. It is nice if friends, and strangers can support you, and create a sense of community. But they are not obliged to do so, or to read your posts thoroughly, and care about your situation enough to do anything what soever. We are all throroughly engaged in our own lives and problems, and if we manage to get our heads out of our asses enough to help anyone, it is usually those we know, the near and dear...

If you want the world to be a fluffier place it is going to take some personal effort to make it so. I would suggest you don't count on it being there for you elsewhere in the world!

Critical perspective of your situation is also valuable. I dealt with street kids for a long time, and I did notice that the cases and situations were always presented as the same- it all looked poverty, abuse etc etc but was it? When you got into it, some were very deep problems and kids who had tried everything to get themselves out,others who would work with any chance/idea given, and grateful for any suggestions. Others were just "poor" on the surface, kids saying they were hungry and homeless, but not hungry enough to accept leftovers , and unwilling to leave their friends to go stay in a community center...some simply did not know what it means to work for a goal. They have a problem too, but not one that you want to throw resources at until you understand what they really need . Sometimes a critical eye and some tough love are more useful. There are lots of degrees to the experience of poverty, and peoples willingness and ability to find their way out.

Normally, anyone else judging you is just unpleasant. But if what you want is someone to give you something, anything, financial, emotional whatever, then you should respect the fact that before they get into it they need to make a judgement about whether it is a situation and people that need and deserve part of their personal resources, the ones they worked for.Lots of people asking for help are lazy lying, manipulating, addictive etc. Sad, but true. So what you may see as rude or demeaning, or people percieving you as a scrounger could just be peoples attempt to evaluate the situation.

I suspect most, when they see real need, do step in to help. Hence the social system, the charity shops, the food banks etc. People just want to make sure those resources go to where needed.

Good luck you guys! Hope your stress level mellows. In time you can start saving $$ and skills for an emergency fund to offer you a buffer zone for any future difficulties. It happens...

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

jeff(fake)

jeff(fake)

Scientist of Fortune

Total posts: 1189
Posted: Written by: PK_

Awaits blatant abusive responses to the above* ubblol

Sir, you certainly deserve some.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted: Written by: jeff(fake)

Written by: PK_

Awaits blatant abusive responses to the above* ubblol

Sir, you certainly deserve some.

Am I no longer allowed to air my opinions and observations at all on HoP confused

Every one is allowed to post within reason and within HoPs rules their opinions and I posted mine.

So I deserve some abuse? ubbidea Now that would be a first wouldn't it. ubblol is that even allowed on HoP with every one having to be fluffy, faeries and softies etcetera confused

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:Nice post Banshee!

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

TinklePants

TinklePants

Posted: Written by:

I can EAT for a POUND!!!! I'd rather EAT than go on the INTERNET.

Its easy to eat for a pound when you have a refridgerator/freezer. until yesterday, WE DID NOT HAVE THIS.

Ever tried feeding 4 people for a pound? On fresh food? every day? you're surely living in a magical land where everything is cheap. sadly, Edinburgh is not one of these places. It is a TOURIST orientated city, where the only decent fresh foods are grossly overpriced.

If I could have some how taken off the money KINDLY put on my mobile to spend on food, I would have. But sadly, that is impossible. also, spend a pound on the internet looking online for jobs is better than spending 2 on bus fare getting to the jobcentre. i hardly fancy walking 6 miles every single day - thus using more energy and loosing more weight each day.

Written by:

Some people just make me sick!... I didn't call you a scrounger I made a simple observation yes an observation as every one else gave the sympathetic approach, the hugs... so now I'm the evil fucker that's against you both and so on...

well I couldn't give two fucks!!! If you need your life sorting out then get the off your arse and sort it out... I did. It isn't like it is hard work or any thing, or that you don't have the time to do so, or does bitching on here take all of your time up.

Err, we were looking for a solution more than sympathy, thank you very much.

It's people with YOUR attitude who cause these clerical errors then continue with the I couldn't give two f**ks frame of mind.

Well, bear in mind if you ever find yourself in our situation, we'd gladly give advice, a shoulder to cry on, a hug. That what makes you and us different.

WE DO NOT JUDGE!

PS
If you'd read every post, you would have read

Written by:

Poster: Sunbird

Besides PK, we have to use the internet to look for jobs!

And besides this, i can hardly afford childcare for a six year old and a two year old (for a pound, maybe?)

friends and family?
I'm not close enough to anyone in Edinburgh to trust yet with looking after an A.S. (autistic spectrum) 6 year old and a very clingy, emotionally sentitive two year old.
My family live in south wales. my mum has "issues" and we are not talking. she can hardly run up to edinburgh anyway as she's registered disabled. My sister is in southampton. my brother, bristol. Sunbird's family on the other hand, live in the south of england, they've just had a brand new addintion to the family and quite frankly, don't seem to realise how bad our situation was getting.

So.

Mr PK.

Your attitude is totally offensive, rude, uneducated, spiteful, and flipant. Totally typical of modern society.

If your attitude remains the same after reading this post (and I suggest re-reading the entire thread again, maybe the site rules of language usage too!) possibly with less bias towards people on benefits, (who for the majority have a better quality of life than people who try to get off benefits into work, then only discover they can't afford the bills, rent, council tax, etc. rolleyes) then you deserve your reputation...

We are trying the best we can without causing too much stress for the kids and ourselves.

and by the way, ever tried getting a job when you can't afford to get to a bloody interview???

I pray to the Gods that no-one has to endure the hardship, stress, confusion, relationship-straining, unnecessary tension caused by professional maladministration within the government departments.

So leave us "scroungers" alone and go carry on with your paper rounds!

rolleyes hug biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

inactive
SILVER Member since May 2005

inactive

old hand

Total posts: 722
Posted:You say you await a barrage? I guess you mean from me, but I think that your attitude makes you look nasty enough that I don't need to bother. But you should remove the swearwords.

Cheers son.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:Hey Spanner, yeah we saw the Trap, shame they don't show more things that people might take notice of, I suppose the only way to get people to see what's actually going on is by putting it in a storyline in eastenders or hollyoaks. lol, I'm sure that's how they'll do next years budget.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:You just don't get it do you. ubblol

Do I have to REPEAT!... maybe I should but I'm not going to when you can read for yourself above.

I really couldn't give a toss what you say about me in your post, I am not going to change my opinion on this subject, and your proving me right by keep replying!... you would rather be bitching on the internet and wasting that pound than looking on a job website as you said that you look for work on the net, you would rather be on HoP and so on and so on....

God how crap HoP is these days!.. full of hypocritical idealists with no sense of what is in front of them.

And before you give me more abuse about doing paper rounds! at least I gave a [censored] to do some thing rather than sit here bitching about not having money etc.!! that's where me and you guys differ! so if you cant stand that then your just well... leaving me speechless. ubblol

Actually I don't deliver papers these days, as my time is spent working on mega yachts which pays me nearer 1800 a month here... and here is a Tourist place too.. high prices, expensive food... nothing different to Edinburgh (Where I once lived).I don't think that you have the mental capacity to comprehend what life is like here compared to Edinburgh, but as I have lived in both places and practically have pulled myself out of conditions such as yours, I am not going to share my opinion in fear of yet another reply from you.

The only magical land in existence by the way is homeofpoi.com.... where every thing has to be fluffy and correct by majority where as reality, which is where I'm in, things are a lot different.

HoP = Fake, condescending, hypocritical, idealist community with no sense of taking opinions without taking offence to them.

This was once a place of greatness. ubblol now it's just a joke.

and so to join in with the fluffy bullcrap that is HoP.. here have a hug and every thing will be ok again hug

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted: Written by: Sunbird

You say you await a barrage? I guess you mean from me, but I think that your attitude makes you look nasty enough that I don't need to bother. But you should remove the swearwords.

Cheers son.

What swearwords?... I'm using the language in which I was given at birth... all words were created in which to be spoken aloud. So if I have to remove words that I was given the right to use at birth then why were those words created?.

So therefore, confused I don't see a problem.

And I'm not your son by the way... wink

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:The ignore user button was invented for this very reason, I would imagine.

Don't be afraid to use it Tink & Sunbird smile

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted: Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

The ignore user button was invented for this very reason, I would imagine.

Don't be afraid to use it Tink & Sunbird smile

Says the guy that keeps sending me invites to every social annoying website on the net when he doesn't even know me! ubblol and now you say to ignore me! ubblol

dear oh dear ...

better still every one report me and have me banned from HoP ubbidea now there's a thought... not that that would bother me in the slightest.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted: Written by: TinklePants

A.S. (autistic spectrum) 6 year old

Snap!

PK, if you'd said this to me:

If you need your life sorting out then get the off your arse and sort it out... I did. It isn't like it is hard work or any thing

you would be incorrect and I would also think you were being right out of order.

As well as your observations you also said:

the no money blag doesn't work when your paying for internet...

That accuses Tink and Sunbird of being deceitful, and to say:

and so to join in with the fluffy bullcrap that is HoP.. here have a hug and every thing will be ok again

I find really offensive as someone who has shown support in this thread.

If you've been there, done that and come up smelling of roses, why not join in with some more practical suggestions rather than flying off the handle about one thing?

Fair play to you if you never let off steam to anyone or allowed yourself the odd tiny luxury to keep yourself going through hard times, but that was your choice.

Written by: Sunbird

Hey Spanner, yeah we saw the Trap, shame they don't show more things that people might take notice of, I suppose the only way to get people to see what's actually going on is by putting it in a storyline in eastenders or hollyoaks. lol, I'm sure that's how they'll do next years budget.

Sad but true...

By the way, when I read you'd shaved your head, the first thing I thought was "he's done a Britney" biggrin

Not very helpful but I hope it gives you a laugh if nothing else hug

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:PK, you're right, my son isn't that much of an a**hole.

Well, as we're all such useless people, why are you sticking around?

I am actually on the job centre website at this moment and while I wait for it to load I check up on HOP, is that ok? as for not having the mental capacity, you're right, I wouldn't know how it is to work a job like that and have all the things I want like that, I'm sure it's nice, but if it turns me into the kind of insulting, stereotyping, judgemental, narrow minded, egotistiscal, sweet little angel it has turned you into, then I'm glad I'm on the bottom of the pile, at least I don't have far to fall when it all comes crashing down.

BTW, if you say you're not swearing, and you're using the language you used since birth, you must've had your mouth out with soap and water a lot, either that or your parents were deaf!

We can reply to this thread all we like, because this thread is all about us and people like us and the problems of "normal" society, a society created by people like you.

Sorry if the lower classes cramp you're style Mr. Rich Boy.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:AS I said ... seems I'm not allowed an opinion, regardless of what you quote of me.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:No, you're opinions are welcome,....... they might not be valid, but they're welcome wink You're attitude however isn't. As for having you banned, that'd take time out of my job search.

If it bothers you that much, don't reply.... from my experience though, people like you always have to have the last word, so this could take a while.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:No actually.. Now I'm just trying to irritate you.

If your making it personal.. then you said that you are being chased by the CSA for a kid that you haven't seen in 7 years.... "great parenting!!!". now you really make me laugh.

You said it your self.

Dio santo, chi ragazzi c' in questo mondo, duro come un pezza di merda!

And who said I'm rich?? calling me rich boy!! ha ha... I may earn money but then I pay the bills, where as you can't and don't, I earn enough to cover the bills just! as for having money in my pocket, then that is a rare occasion.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:You also called me judgemental ?, I beg to see any difference between any thing that you have said about me so far in this thread, you have done nothing but judge based on my writings and my given opinion, and instantly made assumptions upon classification on wealth, up bringing and schooling.

Another note, and this is not because I personally like to take last words, as I don't, is that who decides that an opinion or observation is VALID?. If you ask me, I make a post because it is valid to me, does not automatically make it invalid because you said so wink .

I'm glad you have finally taken the time to do some job searching, it may do you some good and help you on the road again.

Have you even though about working in the system?, maybe that way people in your situation might get a sympathetic response and a fully functioning system at the end of it, plus the council can not be prejudice with applicants, they also pay a reasonable salary so I hear. Just a though

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

polarity

polarity

veteran

Total posts: 1228
Posted:Any last words are now blanked out by '*** You are ignoring this user ***' for at least one person.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete

FireTom

Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Tinklepants and Sunbird - I sent you a job offer via PM (the day you opened this thread) - unfortunately I got no word of reply til today... shrug I really do hope things are working out for you and no answer is an answer too.

As for the above quarrels, I guess we are observing the usual "tit for tat online mis-understandings"... btdt - but namecalling does not improve communication.

grouphug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:I'm not going to agree with PK as that would break one of my new years resolutions wink

But I will say that I find it troubling that someone with over 4000 posts on HoP is having trouble finding time to raise money to feed children. I know exactly how much time I've wasted on HoP. I think that's this is one of the reasons why I have decided not to have children yet.

I know that when my mom and I were dirt poor she sure didn't spend much time entertaining herself or giving her small treats. She put up with abusive work situations, and often bit her tongue. She was out there working herself to exhaustion to put food on the table and get us out of the situation. I even remember having my grandmother bring over meat on Sundays because we couldn't afford it.

As someone who has personally sacrificed financially for children that aren't even mine (I could make much more money doing something other than public school teaching), I'll say quite plainly that I'm FANATCIALLY pro child. If it were my child, I would do ANYTHING to get them out of poverty just like my mom did. Every minute, I'd be working for whomever paid me.

I'm lucky that my mom had the strength and determination to prioritize me over her in such a radical way.

I hope you find the strength and determination to do the same.

I have the utmost compassion and sympathy for your children.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

TinklePants

TinklePants

Posted:Firetom- sorry Dude, just emailed your reply.

NYC - Wow really? but this YEAR so far its been been around fifty. not that I've been counting wink
What troubles me is that certain people are angry that I'm spending money online - looking for jobs and possible training schemes - rather than spending it on my kids, when

1. I can't redeem the credit on my phone.
2. It's cheaper to look for jobs online than it is to actually get to the jobcentre, which is closed over the weekend - but the website isn't (although its being a pain right now.
3. We're trying the best we can with as little as we've got to get through this. It obviously won't last forever.

Basically it comes down to this, Me and my family are stuck in a rut. We're slowly getting back on our feet by ourselves, even though it's our government's duty to help us and due to clerical errors they failed to do so as promptly as they promised, and as a consequence, we suffered a little. Yes we're alive, but we've lost so much time waiting for persons unknown to do their jobs correctly in order for us to prepare to get jobs ourselves, it makes you wonder how incompetent staff from two different government bodies can lose a total of 2 requests, 3 applications/forms, fail to call back as promised (at least 11 times).

These facts here, from my own experience, are what people should be questioning! Not how I can manage spend my own birthday present on emailing companies with my CV, finding jobs and training schemes suitable for me and my capabilities instead of pawning my mobile (which i'm sure i'm expected to do shortly lol) to feed my kids. My kids were not starving due to the fact I was giving them my meals and living off cups of tea.

PK AKA display name (whatever lol)- you're acting like a total Jackass.

Now you're kicking people people when they're down, and - not being biased, but thats really low.

And for your information, Sunbird's ex wife, (who makes a few grand each weekend ripping people off,) is blocking ANY AND EVERY attempt of his to contact his children. That was even lower for you to sink, (you must be near the centre of the earth by now huh?)

See how you feel if you were denied to see your kids for the last five years, with no reason other than the mother of them being a vindictive power hungry money grabber, yet you were still having to pay for them? They basically were stolen from him without cause.

You Sir, disgust me with your meer presence on this website. How dare you even speak to anyone like that without knowing to details, without knowing the person, without even the slightest bit of conscience.

I think very little of you. I don't care what you think of us. We're trying the best we can. Thats all we can do for the mean time. We're only human for crying out loud!

End of story.

Getting back to the point of this post, the government is lacking the skills to provide its citizens with its promise. This is just one of the many threads on the government's incompetence. I hope with discussion we'll have a deeper understanding on how the system works, or rather, doesn't work lol

Delete

inactive

inactive

old hand

Posted:PK, Display name or whatever other little name you want to call yourself.

HOW F*****G DARE YOU! That is the lowest you could have possibly hit. I have been denied access to my children for 5 years by my ex wife, who "proffesses" to teach spiritual healing, in fact she makes over 3000 each weekend, enough money to rent out Stonehenge for her "tuition" once in a while.

You cannot know the anguish inside me and I can only say, I am glad you are far away from me at the moment. Let us hope our paths do not cross. I have saved these pages and will be asking to have you either apologise or be removed. I'm going to take two days out of this s***e now so I can calm down. When I return I expect a full apology.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:You will never get an apology from me, I don't even care what you are prepared to do or "threaten" to do, I don't care what moderators or administrators pm me, I will still not change my opinion or my posts, and certainly will not be threatened by you or some one else on a forum that I have contributed to and loved in the past just to "FIT IN TO THIS CRUDE AND CLIQUEY COMMUNITY" by being some one that I am not. And that I know that I am not alone to have thought about what I have said to have made my first post, but then that is for my information.

As you care to classify me, disgrace me, and offend me because you failed in your life and that you can not take criticism in your failure as an adult by a mere observation and clearly wanted to continue further in this thread, trying to make yourself out to be the better of me by putting me down, when your down and out and blaming every thing on every one else and every thing, so it is me that has to take the blunt of your frustration on society and it's systems, because you wish to just moan about it and waste your time in the ways that you may see as right but others may not, you just can not take it.

As you said "I don't know you"... like you don't know me so how dare you offend me with your posts?, you ask me if my mother punished me as a child for foul language! you think that my mother is a child abuser?? then abuse a language that I have to live by just because of some bitter history that happened way before you and your great great great grandfathers were even born, then your sad and pathetic. rolleyes that is in fact an insult to my son, who is half Italian... so there you go again with your insults; if you want to think in that way.

And also I could not give a toss how far away from me you are, do you think that is supposed to make me scared of you, because you loose your temper on a message board? ubblol oh dear you must really live in a fantasy world.

I could tell you a lot about systems and how much they suck, but then I'm not going to discuss that on a forum rolleyes like you did, I don't go around looking for sympathy or to bitch about these kinds of things, I have enough to deal with providing for my own family who have problems to be dealt with too so don't assume that I don't know what I'm talking about.

You could have took this to a PM a long time ago, the both of you, but your insistence in publicising your views against me openly in the forum in "discussions" by the way!.. you expect me to apologise for my view point ubblol your both as bad as me!.

Go save your pages, print them out.. do what ever with them... but remember... every word in it is Latinised, you imbecile ubblol where do you think the English language came from before you go insulting your own writings.... you should be writing in another language then if your mother language is insulting to you but you have to live by it yourself in order to speak to your family, your loved ones, your friends, to fill out online job applications, to fill out other documents... shall I continue or shall I just leave you alone to insult yourself here confused .

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

georgemc
BRONZE Member since Oct 2006

georgemc

Sitting down facing forward . . .

Total posts: 2387
Posted:This thread needs some time out....

Locking

Written by: Doc Lightning talking about Marmite in Kichi's Intro thread

I have several large jars of the stuff. I actually like it... a little. And don't tell anyone I admitted to it.
grin

Delete

Page: 12