Page: ......
Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
EDITED!

Hello girls and boys, tis me again. I know you thought we'd stopped all this malarkey, but due to many organisational reasons Hellfire has been postponed until next year. Therefore, it seems like there is an opportunity to have another Cornwall-based fire jam this year.

After much intense discussion, the campsite at Gwithian has been booked for the 6th to the 10th of September

The campsite is booked from the Thursday night to the Monday night as usual, and we'll take it from there.

PM me with questions/advice or mail me on magsthejedi at hotmail . com

It's on...

devil

EDITED_BY: Mags The Jedi (1183984479)

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
ok so as long as i can persuade someone to come with me ( i get lonely on the train) or i can steal a lift off someone, and i'm guarranteed to have an awesome 18th birthday while i'm there then i'll go biggrin

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

firestuSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
where do you need a lift from?

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" Lao Tzu

"It is not length of life, but depth of life."

addict
498 posts

Posted:
grand old nottingham! so it'd be a bit of a detour from devon i think

firestuSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
ok my offer of a lift is out the window then as i am in devon lol
EDITED_BY: firestu (1181686581)

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" Lao Tzu

"It is not length of life, but depth of life."

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
I'm travelling from Malvern with a Chutney in tow (probably) so there's plenty of space if you want to join us from there? smile

Cake or Death?

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
arg, I was thinking about asking you hyperlight, but I've got no chance against a gorgeous lady

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
There's room for four in my car at a push smile

Cake or Death?

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Is it still going to be at Gwithian?

Hyperlight my love, if im in Oxford at that point... *bats eyelids in the hope of securing car space*

If i'm in Cornwall, im sure i could make it there on my own smile

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
*goes to dig out the roof rack* ...I'm sure we can find some space wink

I should point out that shipping certain prototypes that I may or may not have left at your house could have a very positive effect on your chances of securing a lift :P
EDITED_BY: *HyperLight (1181737474)

Cake or Death?

addict
498 posts

Posted:
 Written by: *HyperLight

I'm travelling from Malvern with a Chutney in tow (probably) so there's plenty of space if you want to join us from there? smile

malvern as in great malvern south of birmingham?? getting to there isn't too much of a problem cause it's only about an hour and a half on the train, which is a lot better than 5-6 hours on the train straight to falmouth- yey! i may take you up on the offer smile but you won't blame me if i hold out for a lift a little nearer to nottingham will you? *sweet smile* cause it would just be alot easier hug

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
That's the one; Great Malvern!

Well if you could pester more northern folk sooner rather than later, that'd be ace. We could fit five people my car, but it'd be fairly cosy - if you're able to find a lift near by that's cool wink

Cake or Death?

addict
498 posts

Posted:
i'll try my best to be quick in pestering northern folk smile i'll let you know either way ubbrollsmile

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
Nice one smile

Cake or Death?

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
mornig smile

I could always drive as well... get ourselves a convoy smile

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
bagsy a lift with someone!! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
What are the dates- I've just reread and still can't tell!

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I was considering saying that, but also thinking I've been doing a lot of driving, and did last year, a break might be nice smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
 Written by: *HyperLight

*goes to dig out the roof rack* ...I'm sure we can find some space wink

I should point out that shipping certain prototypes that I may or may not have left at your house could have a very positive effect on your chances of securing a lift :P

crap, i keep forgetting! Why do people leave stuff in my house?? the first time you lot came round Mr Chuts left his toothbrush and last time he left his jacket and you left a brill cream tub full of little lights! Is it just an excuse to come back? wink

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

addict
498 posts

Posted:
ok so how much does this cost - y'know, camping and that? can't find it on the first page of the thread and am not about to go through the entire thing... last year it was £4 per night to camp was it not? ubbrollsmile

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
err, i met up with mags this week and i am going to be ringing round a few camp sites to see where we can go. i am going to try my hardest to get gwithian to let us stay again. see if we can get some more bins for us, things already brought up in this thread. I'm livin in Truro now so things should be easy for me to sort out from down here. I already have sorted out the supply for the fire wood. so i will see if i can get the site to give us a good deal. keep you all posted...

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
if it's still the weekend of september the 8th I can't come frown got a gig that weekend

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I cant come either, going to Bestival frown smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
splitter lois ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

addict
498 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr_widd

err, i met up with mags this week and i am going to be ringing round a few camp sites to see where we can go. i am going to try my hardest to get gwithian to let us stay again. see if we can get some more bins for us, things already brought up in this thread. I'm livin in Truro now so things should be easy for me to sort out from down here. I already have sorted out the supply for the fire wood. so i will see if i can get the site to give us a good deal. keep you all posted...

wicked, just wanted to know cause i'll be bringing some mates down to celebrate with me and even though i'm paying for the train tickets, they won't come if they can't afford the camping. i just need ot give them a heads up ubbrollsmile

253 posts

Posted:
Well i have just spoken to Gwithian Farm camp site about us all going again this year and they said they will be happy to have us. The lady said that we will need a rough estimate on numbers thou because she will still have people wanting to book for that weekend. so anyone who is intrested could you please make a bit of a list, i told her i will try and get back to her as soon as possible. I have got her to give us a deal of £1 for the tent and then £5 per person on top of that per night. the same as last year i am thinking. Also i will be sorting the wood so thats just donations please. hurry up ppl give me numbers.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
*grooves*

See, I told you I'd sort it out. wink ubblol

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Can we use the normal wiki?

https://mxaxd.wikispaces.com/

Needs editing from last time...save losing the list on here.

Gayle.....!

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Wiki ready to use...Stick attendance on there...

Mags, can you update the first post?

Gayle.....!

253 posts

Posted:
thanks for editing the wiki gayle, i was gonna do it at some poin today but you beat me to it. smile

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Just one little point, (sorry to be picky), the price hasn't been edited. On the wiki it says £4 but in this thread it says £5. Just don't want anyone getting confused.... redface

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

Page: ......