Forums > Social Chat > Urgent - Sydney Area Fire Breathing Fuel

Login/Join to Participate

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hi Kids,

Stae and myself are flying out to Sydney tomorrow morning to perform with the Crusty Demons Global Assault Tour and we need to find some Shellsol-T/TK, Pegasol 3440 or Firesol/water in the Sydney area, as close as possible to the Sydney Superdome in a real hurry and we were hoping someone with local knowledge could help us.

Please reply here as quickly as possible or send me an email to draevon@incendium.org.

Thanks

Ðraevon
Incendium Fire Circus
www.incendium.org

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Tim i'll check out a couple of places tonight .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Thanks Mr Grubiln

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
Todays Sydney Herald.....

www.smh.com.au

Have a great show!

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
ahh plantgirlll you beat me to it!

nice photo draevon, good one

Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
Hey,

all nice sydney spinner types, need some help getting some shellsol/firewater in the sydney area. thought a nice local might be able to point me in the right direction...

Ninjas NEVER give up!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
is that luke i met at uberoz/rainbow? if your in the area let me know & we should catch up for a beer smile.

however if youre not, u should pop down to one of the [Old link], and maybe have a beer anyway smile

i havent ever got around to sourcing it locally. a couple of years back in my breathing days my crew normally just got bought it in bulk on line at www.juggleart.com which is a melbourne based store that will courier it up to you.

Although if only after small quantities say under a couple of litres - i might be able to scab some off a mate.

be safe. hug

Ed ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1145841484)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.