Page: ...
Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
EDITED!

Hello girls and boys, tis me again. I know you thought we'd stopped all this malarkey, but due to many organisational reasons Hellfire has been postponed until next year. Therefore, it seems like there is an opportunity to have another Cornwall-based fire jam this year.

After much intense discussion, the campsite at Gwithian has been booked for the 6th to the 10th of September

The campsite is booked from the Thursday night to the Monday night as usual, and we'll take it from there.

PM me with questions/advice or mail me on magsthejedi at hotmail . com

It's on...

devil

EDITED_BY: Mags The Jedi (1183984479)

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

FractosDirty Fire Project
133 posts

Posted:
Hey folks,

Enjoyed the meet up but quite sad that it was so few of us and that the organisation had somehow stalled.. thanks to Shoshanah and her bf for booking the site, helping to get wood, food, booze and driving us around. Those that did come down - it was great to see you smile

Better yield next year!

~Adam

oOo
You see, you already know circle-theory,
you just don't *know* that you know.

KONTAKTnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
Hello Adam wavehello

Its Mike. Shoshanah's bf. Was really good to meet you. You a sound bloke. sorry about Stu, he was plesant once. Honest.

I had a few questions to ask you as Im taking up the art of staff myself now. I've thought about it and after seeing the skills people had over the weekend I decided I want to give it a go.

I was very impressed by Ninja dave. That was some wicked stuff.

This is my BOOMSTICK!

FractosDirty Fire Project
133 posts

Posted:
Just PM'd you mate, nice to meet you lot too smile

Always impressed with the Ninje. Never seen him crawling around drunk before though. Bless 'im.

*runs*

Later smile

Adz

Written by: KONTAKT

Hello Adam wavehello

Its Mike. Shoshanah's bf. Was really good to meet you. You a sound bloke. sorry about Stu, he was plesant once. Honest.

I had a few questions to ask you as Im taking up the art of staff myself now. I've thought about it and after seeing the skills people had over the weekend I decided I want to give it a go.

I was very impressed by Ninja dave. That was some wicked stuff.

oOo
You see, you already know circle-theory,
you just don't *know* that you know.

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
hehe much fun biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Page: ...