Page: ......
Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
EDITED!

Hello girls and boys, tis me again. I know you thought we'd stopped all this malarkey, but due to many organisational reasons Hellfire has been postponed until next year. Therefore, it seems like there is an opportunity to have another Cornwall-based fire jam this year.

After much intense discussion, the campsite at Gwithian has been booked for the 6th to the 10th of September

The campsite is booked from the Thursday night to the Monday night as usual, and we'll take it from there.

PM me with questions/advice or mail me on magsthejedi at hotmail . com

It's on...

devil

EDITED_BY: Mags The Jedi (1183984479)

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
 Written by: BamBam

Jo should we show here what a REAL shower is wink

Woman! How exactly did that come out wrong?!!!

ubblol ubblol ubblol

hug2

Smut queen

smile

Getting to the other side smile

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
*loosens collar, sits down and mops brow*

I'm too young for this...

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
gotta love the way the smut just keeps coming and coming on this site...

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Bambam, I would love another shower with you and Helz and Andrea ubblove that was the best moment of my life so far!! ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
honestly, girls these days... umm

ubblol

*runs off to take a cold shower*

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Ok, so Jake (JtJ) came down to FalTown yesterday, and we sat in the park and drank cider and talked about it.

We reckon either the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of Sept (the weekend after Reading et al) or the weekend after that, the 7th,8th + 9th. (The weekend before Brizzle)

I kinda like doing it the week before Bristol, although being that late in the year it could either be really hot (like it is now) or really cold and blowy. It's Cornwall, you can never tell. However, I really can't find another free date any earlier than that. The festival/convention calendar this year is insane.

So, there ya go. I'd rather do it on the 7th of September, the weekend before the BrJc, exactly like last year.

Who've I p*ssed off now? ubblol

devil

P.S. I'm so up for a shower with you guys... Playing with fire makes me really dirty wink ubblol

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Mags can you please set a date soon as I have to book time off work and they get very grumpy with late bookings and quite often say NO

Our off duty comes out month’s in advance frown

And this is the first spinney thing I will have been to in ages and ages bloody work I haven’t even had the time to get on hop frown

I really want to go

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
sounds good i had a bit of a dull september tbh... I gotta sort out a date for WEBM so i know what trying to find a good date is like i jsut hope we got loads of people come this year should be fun.

Anyway that was off Topic. I have never been to a falmouth before but people have told me so much bout it sounds well good.

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
either of those dates are cool with me. I have to be back by the 9th though.. hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

rainbowgirlmember
70 posts

Posted:
thats fine for me, its after summer exams so im not pissed off about that

however, it meant i saw my exam timetable and im a month away from having two exams in one day without a break between them - that pissed me off!

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars

"To alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems!"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If this is to be the weekend before BrJC where would be a good place to stick around? Would the camp site allow individual hanger-ons for a few more days?

Can anyone driving back to Bristol gimme a lift and/or offer crash space until BrJC? Or at the very least keep hold of my camping gear until then?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
If anyone's planning to take public transport from this to BrJC then I'd suggest building a road block to stop the bus.

Last time the censored drove right past me. It was the only bus (supposedly) stopping there that day, the next stop was 2 hours walk away, and I'm a lazy fucker who hates exercise (and can't pack less than 40kg).

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I walked for 2 hours with 40Kg on my back.

Luckily the train from Helston to Bristol gave me a chance to relax.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
falmouths happened guys, you missed it. we got drunk in the sun and juggled and played frisby. then we did fire and got dirty and got drunk again. it was ace wink

mike - get a hair cut

Jake the Juggler

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
He's got a point. You should all have been here last weekend. smile That was ace.

Ok. So. Thursday 6th Sept - Monday 10th Sept sounds good. Last year the campsite was ok with people staying til midweek, but i will check with them.

devil

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
ouch jake any way where u been hiding away havnt seen u in ages!!!

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Thats A fine date with me, Im not planning on doing much during september. And I will be able to give lifts to some people from London Area if needs be biggrin

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
it's been winter dude. and now it's summer, so to be honest i probably won't be in gloucester! is the club still going?

yay for sept. another south west roadtrip smile

Jake the Juggler

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
lol i dont know i stopped ggoing a couple of months after jane went to circomedia because i didnt get on with the new person running it like most of the people who where there so now i practise in the park with the people who used to go.

Well i will be traveling a lot this year so hopefuly see u around. are you planning on coming to welsh english border meet this year?

firestuSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
awsome just after my birthday sounds good with me

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" Lao Tzu

"It is not length of life, but depth of life."

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
eek omg 6th is my birthday! o you screw up all my birthday plans now!!!! was gonna have a big ass drunken 18th birthday weekend with my nottingham peeps but now i really want to go to this for my weekend of fun! oh the choice, the dreadful choice! damn you with your 'we'll put it on the 6th to the 10th of september' malarki!! *shakes fist*

what should i do? should i come? should i stay here? shrug

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Free will... tongue

You could always have your birthday the week before/after or drag your party to Falmouth

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Is this actually definitely happening? shrug

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
i hope it is! you gonna come if it is? be nice to see you again, catch up smile but then again i hope it's not... cause i'd love to drag my party to falmouth but i don't think people would do that unless i paid - which i'm not gonna do cause i'm broke! i guess i could move my nottingham celebrations to the next weekend... hmm i shall have to do some reorganising cause it's pretty much dependent on when my mate from gloucester can come and see me - or i could bring her with me! ooo i like that idea! hmm - put me down as a definate maybe! ubbrollsmile

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
If I can sort out some more time off work then I want to go but I'll have to wait and see....

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
so is this still set for two weeks time? 9th of june, if so, sorry cant come, no money!

Step (el-nombrie)

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mags The Jedi

Ok. So. Thursday 6th Sept - Monday 10th Sept sounds good.

smile

Gayle.....!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
then he should change the first post on the page

so yeah, may be in for this one again now smile

thanks guys

Step (el-nombrie)

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
and the date on the HoP event calendar smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

LoewanBRONZE Member
and behold!
464 posts

Posted:
Antiworld, Glade, Play2007, Reading, D-Percussion, add Falmouth in Sept for a nice wind down... Jesus Christ, it's going to be a good summer! biggrin

Why let your body be a temple? When it can be a theme park?

Wii Console Number: 3294 0297 7824 7498

Page: ......