• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Videos > Spinoff - New firetoy Video

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Hey, just put my new video on youtube. It is still processing, but should be done soon.

It's got some nunchucks and firestaff in there. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHMsATLJUY

Delete Topic

Posted:Any comments anyone?

Delete

jc_firetricks
BRONZE Member since Dec 2005

jc_firetricks

enthusiast

Total posts: 205
Posted:music killed it for me... frown

and burn offs are pretty easy lol take a look around at some other members vids for good burn offs

Keep up the work bud smile

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:yeah, and you might want to look at spinning backwards occasionally. But its plain how much fun your having, keep going! wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Posted:Ok yeah. Sorry, what are burn offs?

I'm working on reverse figure of eight. It is hard getting it spinning as fast as forward figure of eight. Sorry about the music, but it was the only music I had that seemed to work with it.

Delete