Page:
BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Another way of explaining the world... wiki's conservative "counterpart"!

https://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
It's not even like the crucifixion was on this particular week. Christians just hijacked the pagan Ostara holiday (the same as they did with Christmas replacing Yule), so they could convert everyone who wouldn't follow their religion.

There are plenty of Chrisians who aren't contributing towards the emerging idiocracy, but it seems like the numbers who are is increasing (at least in the 20 something years since I went to Sunday school). Not all Christians are dumbass morons. Unlike Scientologists biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Conservapedia

In the past, there were many different types of elephants like mammoths and mastodons, but most young earth creation scientists say that these species never made it onto the Ark and that these species. Scientists and scholars agree that Noah could not have trekked all the way to the arctic to collect a pair of mastodons before the earth was flooded, and they all drowned. Polar bear and penguins survived because both are excellent swimmers and could have swam to floating glaciers and ridden them through the Great Flood. This fact presumably means aquatic animals such as Polar bear, penguins and fish were not destroyed in the great flood and as such are still evil.

Genius, sheer genius.

Whoever wrote that, I salute them. clap

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
 Written by: funny people

penguins...evil

Explains Madagascar's psychotic penguins!!!! ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

1,189 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

If you've put your life in faith why should it worry you?

After all, according to conservapedia, "Faith is a uniquely Christian concept..."

And before you start to think that's parody, it was actually written by the site founder, here.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jeff(fake)

After all, according to conservapedia, "Faith is a uniquely Christian concept..."

And before you start to think that's parody, it was actually written by the site founder, here.

and strangely, its "source" is wikipedia, which says that faith is found in other religions.

i thought conservapedia wasnt allowed to link to wiki? obviously a prankster.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

1,189 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mr Majestik

Written by: jeff(fake)

and strangely, its "source" is wikipedia, which says that faith is found in other religions.

i thought conservapedia wasnt allowed to link to wiki? obviously a prankster.

No, seriously, check the history. That sentence was written by Andrew Schlafly, owner of Conservapedia. That is what he actually believes. That is actually how overwhelmingly stupid and bigoted the head is. The rest of the site just follows after him, and the parodies are getting hard to tell apart from the serious entries.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Faith is believing in something that cannot be proven to exist. It does not preclude rationality because that rationallity remains intact, and is not compromised for the faith to exist.

Not believing in something that can be proven to exist is called delusion. Calling it faith does not stop you from looking like an idiot, because you have abandoned rationality, and chosen to ignore or avoid the facts that are in front of you, in favour of dogma that is the result selecting specific passages, from inacurate serial translations of what was originally an oral tradition, subject to embelishment and exageration.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
So the next time someone tells me that, since I'm an atheist, and therefore BELIEVE that there is no god ( remember, science can't disprove God's existence ) and that it takes faith to hold an opinion such as that, I can disprove their argument by citing conservapedia as a source ?

Wow...maybe I should go vandalize the faith page enough times so they lock it and keep that description up there.

polarity...I like your description of the Bible.

Page: