Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Arsns and Valuras Engagement Party *** UPDATED***

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey lil ones.

Just thought we would let you know about our engagement party and let you know you are all invited.

So far the details are (these ARE subject to change, the venue may be at my folks place but I will let you know)

Date ~ 7 April 07 (Easter Saturday night)

Time ~ about 6.00pm for a BBQ

Venue ~ more than likely at Springwood (will update)( Ill arrange a ride back to our house if you wanna drink and sleep over)

What to bring ~ your happy smiley selfs and anything you want to drink.

ohhhh it shall be fun!

Let me know if you wanna come so I can plan food and stuff. ubblove ubblove ubblove

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Its a given.... we wouldn't miss it for the world. Well, maybe for the world but thats a pretty big thing not to miss also!! bounce2 bounce bounce2 biggrin

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
hmmm... I *think* I pm'd you about this, yesterday... but, now I'm not so sure... and I can't remember how to get to the list of msgs that I've sent... and I think I'm in serious danger of sounding a lil bit vague...

however...

I'd love to come... and will be dragging my two lil'est ones along with me...!! biggrin bounce biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
this saturday!

*wiggles* ubblove

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
*squee* biggrin bounce

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
UPDATE!

hey we are going to start earlier so that we can get any kids that are coming fed and into bed...

soooooo

Date ~ 7 April 07 (Easter Saturday arvo/night)

Time ~ about 4.00pm for a BBQ

Venue ~ at Springwood PM me for the address if you are coming... cause Im not plastering my mums addy over the net...( Ill arrange a ride back to our house if you wanna drink and sleep over, but let me know before hand...)

What to bring ~ your happy smiley selfs and anything you want to drink.

huzzah!!

loveee youuuuuuu
ubblove ubblove ubblove

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I'll be there in spirit, even if you're going to have to wait a bit longer for me to come and annoy you in the flesh! wink

hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
sounds like a good plan chickadeeeee!*:.

see you at 4pm Sat for a BBQ*:.

oh by the way chicken, i left some vegie sosages in your fridge the other weekend... dunno if they're still good (hadn't been opened) shrug ... but maybe they'll be good for the BBQ? smile ...we'll bring some other munchables too biggrin

...i've got two sets of pretty blue fairy lights... do you want me to bring them? smile ... party being before dark, ya might not need them tho huh? shrug let me know chichadee angel

love youuuuuuu!*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
congrats guys. hug Have a great day on Saturday. ubblove

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Page: