TrippinBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
Okay well seems that sometimes image work better then words so heres a vid i made not too long ago (sox)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po6slVCBxvw

I also enjoy spinning fire and others , am really looking foward to joining this great community .

Take care all

Trip

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
i like the fire one better i think
it's an interesting style, cool

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Take the fact that whatever I said in response to your video consisted mostly of four-letter words and references to your being born out of wedlock a compliment...

Sweet stuff... clap clap clap

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
hahaha, sorry, but my favourite thing in that vid, has to be.. what has GOT to be a very stoned cat on the sofa, I can't think of any other reason it would sit there perplexed for so long instead of trying to snatch at your poi or run off scared biggrin

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

TrippinBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
Hi & thx for the comments,yeah i dunno seems the cat just got bored at some point of chasing something he couldnt catch,either that or he just doest bother from some past painfull experiences..

Haha anyways yeh i prefer the magic thats comes out of fire spinning too,Cant wait till summer finely setttles in ...This has been a long...long winter.....

Anyways nice to meet you guys

Take care now biggrin
EDITED_BY: Trippin (1173875563)