• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Videos > Thomas videos *new vid 23/3-08*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 123
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

I cant think therefore Im not

Total posts: 291
Posted:Im to lazy to update this thread :-/

If anyone is interested of my videos you can find them on youtube, but for now this thread is dead frown

www.youtube.com/user/nevisoul

//Thomas

EDITED_BY: like my poi, my heart is on fire (1206249654)

"I dont like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

Delete Topic

Ry
GOLD Member since Feb 2005

Ry

Gromit's Humble Squire

Total posts: 4496
Posted:Hey Thomas! I love how you're always staying ahead of the game.. the double stick work was really interesting to watch. Looking forward to more vids already wink Keep well my friend! hug

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Very nice
*looks at bank account*
Think I know what's on the Christmas list this year wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

mcp
PLATINUM Member since May 2003

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Total posts: 5276
Posted:OoooOOOooooo, can we have a hop outrageous fire toy christmas wishlist thread?

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

bluecat

bluecat

geek, level 1

Total posts: 5300
Posted:hahahaha. i'm glad i watched it to the end. i had a go with double bungee staffs a while back (er... 2004? 2005?) but didn't get much fun out of them, mostly cause i was still insisting that matchsticks were gay.

lovely vid, except i'd have preferred more lighting - when you spun fast you disappeared. or was that part of the trick? tehee...

more outrageous toys please. mine are more fun than before now. watch a space near you wink

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

Posted:Thanks for all of the nice comments.....

Im in Pai (Thailand) right now and gonna stay herer for a while so come visiting.

But want I want so say is that I find a flow here, a nice new flow and I will make a firevid for ya guys in a couple of days so have a look in in a couple of days....

Love!
//Thomas

"I dont like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

Delete

Posted:A couple of days I said......hmmmmm.....well it took 2 months but I got a vid that y friend nao from japan recorded. However it`s not any amazing spinning but it was such a great night so I just wanna share!

http://youtube.com/v/RTCoX8s96JU

please leave a comment!

Delete

sp1ke333
SILVER Member since May 2007

sp1ke333

Total posts: 24
Posted:a really good video...you are one of my favourite spinners..

when appeared the message "are you bored?", well, I wasn't bored at all!! biggrin

waiting for new videos!

Delete

Mireneye
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

enthusiast

Total posts: 276
Posted:Great video from you Thomas. Man, your stalls is the stuff of legends. Perfect timing, perfect execution.

I hope you are having fun while you are out there in the world. Coming home for CBY2008? It'd be so much fun to meet up with you there =)

You do some extraordinary opposite split time long arms with turning that just looks sweet as hell. Also first time I see that Butterfly polyrhythm with fire, you make it look crazily cool.

All the best!

Peter

ubbrollsmile

Delete

Posted:Mireneye: I dont have any idea of what you are talking about that you se me doing but I take it as a good thing biggrin

I dont know if I will show up at CBY, tell eldsjl to collect some money for my flight and I will have a workshop every day of the festival..... wink

//Thomas

Delete

Posted:New video again, hope you enjoy! This time its my friend Nao that made this video and its a collection of some of the performances we had on the circus I joined in for a month.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qbB9UAVKOAg

//Thomas

EDITED_BY: like my poi, my heart is on fire (1201712427)

Delete

Mr_Joe
BRONZE Member since Aug 2008

Mr_Joe

Part-time genius

Total posts: 59
Posted:Beautiful stuff man! So many quality spinners in one vid, inspiring to watch. smile

Delete

Posted:Ohhh yes it is, can you imagine how good this circus where for all of us on a inspirational level :P

Tell Nao (on youtube) that you liked, it is his video, im just linking it smile

//Thomas

Delete

splinterific
GOLD Member since Mar 2007

splinterific

enthusiast

Total posts: 248
Posted:great link thomas smile was great to see so much inspiration... and oh how i have missed Aidan... frown

Delete

_khan_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

_khan_

old hand

Total posts: 768
Posted:that was a great night! too bad you & andre booting that speed freak off the stage got cut.

oh and hi thomas! wave

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

Delete

Posted:Khan, man I miss you over here. Me and Andrea where talking about the other night of how much we enjoy your company and how chill out and calm you get everyone.

A gift is waiting for to be sent to you but I dont have your post adress. It`s a thank you for the poi gift cos I didn`t have a thought of remember to pay for them.

//Thomas

Delete

_khan_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

_khan_

old hand

Total posts: 768
Posted:I miss you guys too. PM on the way. hug

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

Delete

Posted:Im to lazy to update this thread :-/

If anyone is interested of my videos you can find them on youtube, but for now this thread is dead frown

*bye for now*

www.youtube.com/user/nevisoul

//Thomas

Delete

Page: 123